Thread: Has anyone played ghost rider (minireview)

Default Has anyone played ghost rider (minireview)

I had the game for the ps2 and became curious about how the psp version was. I couldn't believe it when I heard that the game was pretty much the same.

On ps2 this is game is kind of lame as I say it should be called "Devil May Cry Ghost Rider of War" because is a mixed clone between GOW and DMC.

As the psp does not yet have either games or clones, Ghost rider becomes a good game for the psp (IMO), as this is the only game for psp from this type of genre, It is actually pretty good if you can stand the missions divided into micro missions on wich after three waves of bad guys you're done.

The bike levels are not splitted into this tiny pieces, so they are kind of the same than the ps2 version.

For the moment this is the only almost decent game that came inspired from a movie IMO and I'm really enjoing it.
    Last edited by mike_jmg; December 20th, 2007 at 05:53.

he was talking about the psp version is better

Good, because I rented the PSP version instead of the PS2 version earlier today

I've been playing for about 20 minutes and I can easily say IGN was full of something when they wrote the review for this. However, its only been 20 minutes...expect a miniview soon

Thread Information