Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "PSP Killer" Pandora Revealed

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Da_ALC View Post
    Wow there is way to many ppl in here who have obviously never used photoshop in their lives and have no idea what its for.
    Looking at all those renderings, the modeller needs shooting have you seen the buttons stuck on the back!? Looks like the Z button on the cube but worse. Im no pro but I could modell and texture the same thing looking actually real...

Now concidering the Asus Eee is only 250 quid then this shouldnt be that expencive at all.
    We all know the DS is overpriced for whats in it... and look at how cheap the Gizmondo was for the power it had, so I do think the specs look plausable.
    But, having said that, there is no copywrite info or anything at all for that matter on the OpenPandora.org/ca site, or on any of the renderings, which does make me think that this is all spoof info.
    Im not denying that the pandora is in existance, but I rekon all of this is a wind up by somebody totally unrelated to Gampark.
    http://www.engadget.com/2007/12/20/g...ubbed-pandora/

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation

that is soo fake. I doubht they could fit the hardware in it. If they did fit them in it would be the size of a Laptop or an X-box. It is oviously a photoshoped ds. Photoshop can do a lot of amazine things like this!

Quote Originally Posted by 59672 View Post
    that is soo fake. I doubht they could fit the hardware in it. If they did fit them in it would be the size of a Laptop or an X-box. It is oviously a photoshoped ds. Photoshop can do a lot of amazine things like this!
    It IS Photoshop, because there is no prototype of the Handheld. The hardware specificatons are given. That is all. What I do not understand in this case: what the hell should be fake? It is a Photoshop picture of a handheld with a release date in spring next year.
    Time to sell the PSP!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

DCEmu Newbie

it's so... ugly

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by koh-kun View Post
    it's so... ugly
    persoly i thing it look beter in red

Well while the concept art may be fake it doesn't look like the project is
    just look at this WHOis
    [quote=Admin Organization:]gp2x Shop[/url].
    To me it seems there is definitely SOMETHING called pandora coming out...

man...

I'm not sure you guys know what photoshop does, but this isn't it. This is full CGI - and it's not trying to fool you.

The veracity of the image isn't even the point of this discussion. That said...

That youTube video that was posted of the analog button looks pretty cool, but I do agree that the layout looks a tad wonky. I can't imagine this doing all that well because it's a company nobody's heard of and it doesn't look particularly sexy.

All the specs in the world won't make people buy it if it's uncomfortable to hold or it they are embarrassed to whip it out in public.

Those analogue nubs in the middle are going to be awfully hand-cramping to use.

you wanna know whats the real psp killer????
    www.oqo.com
    get one before promo expires

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information