Thread: Newbie

DCEmu Newbie

Smile Newbie

Hi All,
    I just can't believe my eyes! I've bumped into this thread/forum by mere chance (actually, I was looking to buy some old snk fighters for saturn at a decent price... I was hoping anyway) and what do I see: Neo4All!
    As I started to read the thread about the Beta 2, etc. and I started to cream my pants realising I've just bumped into a Neo Geo emu. 4 DC !!! Whoa!!!
    Now, b4 I realise I've just made a fool of myself, could any1 confirm what I've just typed i.e. there's a Neo Geo emu. for DC???
    I'm sorry to sound so silly or childish, it's just I've been a big fan of Snk/Capcom 2-d games but unfortunately SNK choose the expensive route with their games/systems hence my resources have never allowed me to experience the joys of kick a$$ 2-d gaming from the ever cool SNK staple.

Anyways, thx. for reading this far.

Cheers,
    Mestizo

Dream Coder

For a lot of the later NeoGeo games you are better off getting the Dreamcast version of them.

This is a Neo Geo CD emulator, it emulates the NeoGeo CD console system, NOT i repeat for effect NOT the arcade or home cartridge systems.

DCEmu Newbie

Thx. for the clarification quzar... much appreciated.
    That's still pretty awesome though, being able to get use your DC for the Neo Geo CD games and all... how can you get 1 to test, etc.?
    Cheers,
    M.

Thread Information