Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The PSP Scene - Your Hopes for the Year Ahead

DCEmu Newbie

CPS3 emulator, or Street Fighter 4 for PSP (it's 2.5D game after all), full speed daedalus, better mame, more games coming out for it.

Here's what I'm hoping for...

-Near full-speed N64 emulator/more compatible (Body Harvest)

-Stand alone PSone user created emulator

-A more user friendly version of Dosbox

-A more updated version of PicoDrive

-At least one more GTA for the PSP port or otherwise.

-I truly hope FF Dissidia, Kingdom hearts and FF CC are as good as they look

-For pspcomic to have a function much like "pepviewer" to let the user play mp3s while using it.

-For PSPtube to have compatibility with cruncyroll.com (or any other anime streaming site)

-32x emu

Can't think of much else.....

Also, happy new year guys!

i would deffinantly like to see n64 perfectly emulated before the end of the year. perhaps enhancments to the sony ps1 emulator as well.

Fullspeed daedalus and a NEW (not a port) Resident Evil game for psp, with the camera angle of RE4. That would be kickass.

DCEmu Newbie

Full speed Mario 64.
    Full speed Yoshi's Island. (I know I can use a GBA emulator for that, but that's what my EZ-Flash 3-in-1 is for)
    Affordable 8gB MemorySticks. 8gB for CSOs (And ISOs for games like GTA) and Popstation, 2gB for homebrew.
    Either a way to use 1.50 homebrew on Slim or Duke Nukem 3d for the Slim.
    User friendly DOSBOX.
    Cheap high capacity official batteries.

Just got a PSP Slim for Christmas and it's now hacked thanks to a Datel Tool battery that arrived the following day. Since I'm new to the scene, for all I know some of the things I want have already been accomplished (although I kind of doubt it).

Anyways, most of my favorite "classic" games are now available in a portable format. But there's two I would still like to see:

1. A playable port of the Atari Jaguar's Alien vs. Predator game.

2. A playable port of Half-Life by either using the Dreamcast version which was pulled before it was ever released (although it's floating around out there on the Internet) or (yeah, I know I'm really dreaming) the PS2 version.

Quote Originally Posted by pichon View Post
    CPS3 emulator, or Street Fighter 4 for PSP (it's 2.5D game after all), full speed daedalus, better mame, more games coming out for it.

You read my mind on all counts! :thumbup:

...Except I'd also love to see the PSPuae updated soon too.

W3 N3ed teH PS3 emul4t07 so 1 can 9lay 7351574NC3: F411 0f M4n!!! twood bee 1337!!!LOLZ!!!1!!!1!one!!

Ps: X80X EGO be gud 2!!

Seriously though, I would like to see the DS emulator (DSume isnt it?) further developed so that we might be able to use some DS homebrew such as the uClinux port and maybe some commercial games at playable (65-70% speeds, which is possible with the PSPs processor)

As many have said, Daedalus would be great to have full speed by the end of the year, but I like the current appoach of just working on specific games compatibility.
    I would love to play No Mercy of WCW/NWO revenge on my PSP!

WiFi multiplayer in emulators (especially simpler ones like GB, imagine being able to trade and battle pokemon over WiFi! It would totally roxor diamond and pearls system :thumbup: )

I would also like to see some great new commercial games like assassins creed, a good WWE game (dont say '08 was good) and a fully 3D final fantasy game, like Crisis Core, but a main series installment (final fantasy XIV or something).

Also, on a side note, I wouldnt mind seeing duke nukem forever released this year as well.

DCEmu Newbie

a slim compatible wifi sniffer

DCEmu Newbie

I would love to see a full speed (with perfect audio) PSPUAE amiga emulator! hopefully coming soon A full speed daedalus would also be welcomed! Also more support for the psp slim and improvements to the pimpstreamer v1.0

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information