Thread: Which solution for Slot 2 and for GBA SP/GC GBA?

Default Which solution for Slot 2 and for GBA SP/GC GBA?

Ok I have a CycloDS Evolution for my NDS and I am very happy with it. I now however need a Slot 2 cart to work with my Evo for running my GBA games on the NDS. I also plan on giving my GBA SP to my nephew and want to know if there is a cart that will work with the GBA SP and the GC GBA adapter for him? And if so does the GC need to be modded to play the Flash cart from the GBA adapter? And are there any GBA slot carts for this that support 4gig memory chips also? Anyway's I been racking my brain trying to figure out which one to get for my consoles and need some help.

jwilds73

Well, I bought the EZ Flash 3 in 1 and it works like a trick on every commercial game I own. It can only hold one game at a time and should be booted via slot 1 through one of 2 homebrew tools for it. It's a pretty cheap solution plus it has RAM expansion and rumble. I don't know what to say about a native GBA cart though.

DCEmu Rookie

I really like the m3 lite perfect

it's quite a bit more than the ez flash 3-1, but has more upside (another slot for microSD, some support for the SDHC standard)

m3 lite is nice also that you can swap it into a GBA sized cart (mine came with a blank one) and stick it right into a GBA SP

it'd be a lot more money, but if you get 2, then you could probably help the nephew out if he has issues, plus if he ever upgrades to a DS, he just needs a passme, or flash his DS and continue to use the same cart

I have the EZ Flash 3-1. I love it. Cheap and does the trick. $32 shipped.

Thread Information