Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could ReQuest a Feature in a New Dark ALex Firmware What Would you request ?

Default Rq

I would rq the ability to ORGANIZE HOMEBREW

much like ms0:ISO but also for ms0:EMULATOR, ms0:APP, ms0:Homebrew

and implement the folder feature like the Photo section >

Let me say that I love Dark Alex for everything that he's done, and he should take a year if he wants, and I know that I don't have the right to say anything because I've never actually finished anything.. but....

but my request is that he finishes 3.80...

Now that I think about it,being able to install homebrew to the flash and run it from there via recovery or other would be nice.I'd keep luaplayer in flash if I could run it from there.Along those lines if we could simply specify the full path to the boot homebrew,with the ability to go into flash to run.Of course this would really only be viable with the slims extra flash space.

-I wish that there was a way to watch avi's on my psp fat by doing some sort of coding into it.
    -Make some sort built in app to let you not brick when flashing themes, it would search through all the rco, prx etc files to make sure it wouldnt brick you psp and make sure it would work and then flash it for you.
    -Try to get the flash memory be from the memory stick you have.
    -Make the inferred light be able to act liek a wireless usb cable to transfer files through Wifi from pc via Router.

It is perfect
    Although...
    I would like to have a screenshot option built-in, and a quick way to power off, that's all

DivX and Xvid. the PS3 can do it so maybe it would be easy to take th module from the PS3's firmware that handles this and maybe fix it up to work for PSP. Also, emulation launching from the XMB would be nice.

something like adhoc file transfer integrated into the firmware...Like the ability to send pics...but also to send other types of files

DCEmu Regular

I would like:
    Subfolder browsing in the music player (so you could do MUSIC/Red Hot Chili Peppers/By the Way)
    Ability to have the web browser to store the cache on the memory stick so you wouldn't have to empty it all the time.
    Divx/Xvid
    Program Organization

Of course it's already pretty much perfect, but I would definitely love those features

DCEmu Newbie

Well for starters most of you are forgeting the actual limitations of the hardware (Built in emulators?? DivX support?? Flashing homebrew!) Common the PSP only has 30mb flash mem which is already running out as seen with 3.71 + 1.5 kernel, and only has 64mb ram which is not enough to store all the buffers required for halfway decent avi playback. Well regardless here are my realistic requests:
    SSD reading (this can be easily accomplished through ir but a built in feature would be nice)
    allowing flashing of rco/prx themes to flash1 and keeping originals in flash0 to prevent bricks (shouldn't be too hard, just a few memmory redirections)

I want a fix to flash1 format which has broken at 3.71 M33. Mine keeps corrupting (faulty NAND ?) and i must recreate all the folders mannually.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information