Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could ReQuest a Feature in a New Dark ALex Firmware What Would you request ?

DCEmu Regular

I would like to have most current codecs for vidoes implemented into the firmware. Or someone should at least make a plugin that acts like a codec pack and you can pretty much watch anything from the video section of the xmb.

an optimized ps1 emulator would be great
    and a better video player that can read more formats

Yeah I'm a fan of .avi's working from VIDEO on the XMB, but my real request is to have the video out capability somehow hacked for the PSP 1000.

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gamefreak199101 View Post
    --Make the inferred light be able to act liek a wireless usb cable to transfer files through Wifi from pc via Router.
    First and foremost, your router/pc would need to have an ir receiver for this to even work.. O_o And if it did, you'd have to leave your PSP pointing at the router/pc at all times, which I'm not sure would be terribly convenient (depends on your situation, I guess).

More importantly, though, ir data transfer has a top speed of around 2mbps, while USB 1.0 has a top speed of 12mbps and USB2.0 with 480mbps. ^_^; Seeing as even USB 1.0 seems a bit slow sometimes, I sincerely doubt you'd be willing to deal with the slowdown and hassle that ir would give..

Default External flash0

Physically via pandora battery alter the boot sequence to boot directly of the MEMORY STICK = 4GB OF FLASH0 SPACE WOOOT WOOT

i mean firmware is already decrypted just emulate it and totally merk it onto a MS to give every feature we could ever want!

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

A customizable xmb. I want to be able to remove xmb icons and components that I don't personally want included or really need. Or to add some stuff ourselves.

That may be asking a lot though.

Full screen output (in game mode) for psp slim? That would be awesome. gpsp works great full screen and looks fine on my 32" LCD. Could there be a way to implement this in the firmware or as a plugin? Fingers crossed.....

-Memory stick file browser application in the XMB
    -Access to the XMB from homebrew games or UMD's to view photos, music, settings, etc without having to quit your application.

DCEmu Pro

Quote Originally Posted by porchemasi View Post
    Physically via pandora battery alter the boot sequence to boot directly of the MEMORY STICK = 4GB OF FLASH0 SPACE WOOOT WOOT

i mean firmware is already decrypted just emulate it and totally merk it onto a MS to give every feature we could ever want!
    Doesn't firmware boot into ram? If it does 4gb won't do you so well.

DCEmu Newbie

Skype also for PSP-1000 (when available) and play PSN store downloads without DRM would be two fantastic features.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information