Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The DCEmu Interview - Question 7 - Whats the Greatest Homebrew Handheld?

The first best console for emulation has to be gp32 which was released in 2001,then 2004 came psp which is the most ugly console of all time in looks and design it's big as brick the emulation on the console isn't to amazing the n64 emu was really poor it's powerful and really crap i hate psp and any other ps consoles, then we have the gp2x f-100 in 2005 and now gp2x f-200 this console is one of the best hand held system to date has the best of homebrew games and emulators with the gp2x cradle you can connect control pads, plays most emulators just like console style no console can do that the gp2x f-200 is one of the greatest console of all time.
    GPH has a rumour releasing a new console called gp2x f-800 which has 800mhz,dual core,more ram than 64mb,powerful 3d accelerator this system will rule the emulation scene it will have emulators such as megadrive 32x,saturn,dreamcast,n64,psx and plus others.
    Last edited by sukhi-2006; January 11th, 2008 at 23:17.

DCEmu Newbie

4$ho the Psp wins handz down

Quote Originally Posted by sukhi-2006 View Post
    The first best console for emulation has to be gp32 which was released in 2001,then 2004 came psp which is the most ugly console of all time in looks and design it's big as brick the emulation on the console isn't to amazing the n64 emu was really poor it's powerful and really crap i hate psp and any other ps consoles, then we have the gp2x f-100 in 2005 and now gp2x f-200 this console is one of the best hand held system to date has the best of homebrew games and emulators with the gp2x cradle you can connect control pads, plays most emulators just like console style no console can do that the gp2x f-200 is one of the greatest console of all time.
    GPH has a rumour releasing a new console called gp2x f-800 which has 800mhz,dual core,more ram than 64mb,powerful 3d accelerator this system will rule the emulation scene it will have emulators such as megadrive 32x,saturn,dreamcast,n64,psx and plus others.
    Maybe if you could actually type, I would take the time to argue with you about the PSP being one of the best homebrew console as of right now.

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by sukhi-2006 View Post
    you must have a lot of friends

Blog Entries

The PSP, it's an amazing handheld.

NDS homebrew is fun, but you can get better stuff on the PSP

PSP but maybe Ipod Touch can catch up soon but I doubt it. The PSP scene is humongous. I think the PSP has one of the biggest homebrew scenes ever since it came originally w/ the ability to play homebrew right out of the box. The constant CFW firmware updates, tons of emulators, and a lot of homebrew games and apps makes it one of the best.

The PSP, since it can play pretty much all gaming systems, excluding the latest ones and of the 6th generation.

DCEmu Newbie

I think the ds is the easiest to setup, though I haven't tried homebrew's on any of the others. There's a big community for the ds too, as with the psp I think. Since I only own a DS I would naturally say the DS

DCEmu Newbie

does the psp have any other challenger? ps1,mega drive,genisis,gbc,gba,snes,gb,nes,mame,neogeo,mast er system to mention a few it plays almost everythin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information