Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OFFLINE! For V2.0

DCEmu Newbie

Default OFFLINE! For V2.0

BAHAHA yes yes.......I knew there was a way. (I did not used search or google.)

Download a site or what ever.
    Need to be Index.html(or htm) or actually anything. It is just shorter that way and easier to put.

Put the Index.html Before going to the Psp folder. Just into the drive. Like I G J. Just the drive.

For me My drive is I. So I open that I drive and put the Index.html in there. You should also see the Psp Folder and MP_root (thats if you do). Just DO not put it in the Psp folder or/and Mp_root. Just put it in the Drive.

If there is a folder with pics or animation. Or what ever the page have. Put it at the same place where the index.Html is.
    Now that is done exit USB mode with O. Go to Web Browser and click Tools>settings>Hompage Settings>.

Put the address
    file:/index.html (or any html/htm)

click oka and click Home on the Menu Bar.

And ta da! Thank You for reading my ugly instructions!

Have a Nice Day

Mod, admin you can edit my bad instructions if you like lol.

DCEmu Newbie

yeah if i cared to actually upgrade to that crappy non-homebrew version sure. or if i had that kind of money to go out and purchase another psp just for updates. nice info but not really worth mentioning unless you care not for thirdparty programs for your psp.

DCEmu Newbie

I have two psps so I don't care about your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ®eddragon
    I have two psps so I don't care about your post.
    I have 3 now.
    1.0, 1.5, and 2.0

DCEmu Newbie

ok.... no need to be so testy im just saying for us non rich ass people who want to keep homebrew and emulation that its not really that big of a deal and i did say nice info though if you diddnt read between the lines. well that figures dealing with an immature kid like you. i have every right to express my opinion if you dont like it dont post a topic where you might get some negative feedback about 2.0.

most people can only afford 1 psp and this forum deals with emulation and homebrew not updates for psp might i add.

Quote Originally Posted by trew01
    ok.... no need to be so testy im just saying for us non rich ass people
    I'm not rich either

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone wanna confirm my find or actually do it? Because im tried of seeing useless spam.

yup, it works on my 2.0

DCEmu Newbie

anyone care to try what he said cause im sick of seeing him rant about my freedom of speach.

DCEmu Newbie

Are you serious trew01? What Freedom of Speech are you talking about? If you actually took History. You would of known that Freedom of speech means.

The First Amendment states that we can exercise the freedom to say what we want to publicly without government interference. It was specifically formed in response to the previous inability of people to criticize politics and political leaders. Today, freedom of speech is still a revered but also debated issue. People cannot say absolutely anything they want to in any situation. For example, sexual harrassment is a critical issue today. Also, controversies frequently arise when extreme groups, such as “hate groups,” claim the right to speak as they want to.

So stfu and learn agian starting from grade one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information