Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playing Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem, and Heretic.

Default Playing Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem, and Heretic.

OK i got Doom for my psp, i know how to play other games such as quake and duke nukem, but, i have to change the name to doom2.wad and not be able to play doom. Is there a way where i can place Doom, Quake, Heretic, and Duke nukem from picking it on the psp from difrent wad picks? i dont know how to explain this well but i trying to say, how do i play all these games off the psp by picking the game, like a emualtor game fodler.

bla, i must of not explained clearly but ill give it a go.

There was a WAD selector but it was for an older version. Wait for the next release, it will probably have a WAD selector built in.

The eboot.pbp is only like 397 bytes, so just put multiple copies on your PSP. I'm pretty sure the newest ver doesn't require a specific folder. You should be able to use Sei's psp tool to make different images to tell between them.

DCEmu Newbie

just wondering where to find the Duke Nukem 3D PSP that you speak of.?

yea im curiouse to know of where i might beable to aquire Dunk Nukem for the psp...but doom,quake,and heretic i own so....plz give a brotha a hint...or a download link

Default Can anyone tell me how to get duke nukem on my psp to play...?

I am literally so lost in the psp world. I only use it to play the games you buy on umd. I'm under the impression it does so much more. I just wanna play duke nukem on it. Is this possible. If so how. Any takers???

Help would be much appreciated...

Giorgio

Quote Originally Posted by giorgio2607
    I am literally so lost in the psp world. I only use it to play the games you buy on umd. I'm under the impression it does so much more. I just wanna play duke nukem on it. Is this possible. If so how. Any takers???

Help would be much appreciated...

Giorgio
    Ok let's start with the basics. What firmware do you have?

Right i hear this firmware speak but im not sure exactly which one i have. I can tell you i bought my psp this january gone (2006) in the UK. If i look at the system details it says "System Software version 2.60". Hope this helps???

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by giorgio2607
    Right i hear this firmware speak but im not sure exactly which one i have. I can tell you i bought my psp this january gone (2006) in the UK. If i look at the system details it says "System Software version 2.60". Hope this helps???
    Do you own the original Duke3D?

If so:
    1. Download this: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/att...achmentid=2844
    2. Install your original D3D.
    3. Put DUKE3D.GRP from the install folder into the eboot folder.

If not:
    1. Download the above file.
    2. Download Duke3D shareware, install.
    3. Put DUKE3D.GRP from that into the eboot folder.

This is all assuming you have the eLoader, which I'm guessing you don't. If not, I would suggest finding the Windows installer and learning how to use it. Just ask if you need more help.

DCEmu Newbie

hey i've got duke nukem up and runnning, but as soon as i pass level one an error comes up saying it cant find map 2????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information