Thread: Help!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Question Help!!!

The version of my PSP is 1.52, how can i download something? because nothing works...any emulator, mp3 player, etc....please help

1.51 and 1.52 have not been hacked yet so update to 2.0 and wait for that to get hacked....im sure the hackers have moved their efforts to 2.0 now that its been released

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by BlackxKnight
    1.51 and 1.52 have not been hacked yet so update to 2.0 and wait for that to get hacked....im sure the hackers have moved their efforts to 2.0 now that its been released
    I really can't recommend doing that either because they say that sony has plugged up every loop hole and loose end that would allow you to play homebrew on version 2.0.

theyve plugged every currently known hole....they cant plug holes they dont know about and nobody can find every hole.

Sounds like 2.00 is going to be a real pain uin the a to hac. But they'll do it eventually.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TRAXO
    The version of my PSP is 1.52, how can i download something? because nothing works...any emulator, mp3 player, etc....please help
    I read the readme. And I use the search button. Im such a newb in useing those instead of posting my problems that have been asked before. *sigh*

Thread Information