Thread: Bully on 360 - 12 new screens

xbox 360 Bully on 360 - 12 new screens

via Computer and Video Games

Rockstar has released twelve new screenshots showing off the significant graphical overhaul in the soon-to-be released Bully: Scholarship Edition.

Originally released on the PS2 as Canis Canem Edit (at least for the UK), Bully went on to sell half a million copies on British shores alone and won a Writers Guild Award in November 2007 for best writing in a game.

The game is set to hit Xbox 360 and Wii consoles on March 7, and includes new missions and modes for those already familiar with the game.

For more information on the upcoming Bully: Scholarship edition, take a look at our exclusive new preview for a first-hand report on game.

Screenshots

My little brother has it for the PS2 looked like a good game, I may get it for the 360 just to give it a go. I can see from the Screenshots that there is a fair bit of difference just like the Unreleased Original Xbox Version of the game, there was quite a bit of difference.

I'm sure when this new "remake" of the game was meant to come out around Christmas?

Just looks like a bad port of a PS2 game, with a few polished edges. Meh, think ill pass.

-Xiofire

Thread Information