Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with FFVII multi-disc EBOOT

Default Help with FFVII multi-disc EBOOT

Hello all,

I cannot get Final Fantasy VII multi EBOOT (1.5gb) to work. All of the discs work if loaded separately but when i use popstation_md.exe to create one EBOOT from the 3 ISO's the psp either hangs at a black screen or gives me some error.

I have tried to name the game saves and game codes the same as the first disc and i have tried to increment the last number of the game codes by one (going up 1 per disc)

What are some of the ways that you are getting these multi disc games to work?

i am running PSP PHAT with CFW 3.71 m33-4

UPDATE:
    The EBOOT (1.4gb) will load and i can see "switch disc"(which is grayed out) when i press the home button or if i reset it will ask me which disc to start once reset, but its still black. The game will not start. any ideas?

which program did you use to convert into an eboot? i can suggest impaler psx.

so what happens, you get to a screen asking you to insert disk 2?

another thing is it sounds as though you might have set up the disk order incorrectly, so what you should do is use impaler if your not already, because it has a nice easy to understand interface.

in addition to that you have to make sure you get the game code right to it knows what disks you need etc, if for instance if i owned ff7 pal, i would select final fantasy vii pal disk 1, because disk1 has the codes.

thanks for the reply. At first i used the popstation_md command line via cmd and then i used a gui version called RS-GUI PopStationMD v2.0b.
    I cannot tell you what happens when i get to the screen to insert disc 2 because the game will not load at all :-(
    I am positive that the disc order was set up correctly. I have the NTSC version and got the codes straight from sonyindex. I will go try that program that you suggested. Thanks so much.

ok, if you get any further problems, tell me.

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy

I was wondering i am having the same problems but i am using my friends ntsc 2nd disk could that be what is happening? ( it dosent start at all it gives me some error, im using impaler)

jacheson, what firm ware are you using?

omg im having the same problem, iv used many MD eboot makers to no avail. i have made a MGS combined eboot and when i select it from the menu, the screen goes black and the memstick light blinks for a few seconds, then stops. then im stuck at a blank screen... forever.. please help me i REALLY want MGS on my psp

DCEmu Newbie

I'm having the same problem with MGS..

I'm on 3.80 m33-5 and have installed the popsloader etc.

Converted the first disc of MGS with popstation GUI to eboot.

Tried all the pops (3.00 - 3.72)

They all get me to a blank screen, the memory card LED flashes like it's loading, then nothing. I have to Home button and get out of the game...

any ideas?

DCEmu Newbie

Have the same problem with FF7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information