Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 player emulation for psp

Default 2 player emulation for psp

i was wondering since some emulators allow you to run 2 players games with other computers like i could be playing mortal kombat with someone across the net on my computer i know of some emulators that can do that is it possible that someone will be able to utilize psp features and enable this function in one of it emulators like PSP GEN or SNES.. THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by scarface3288
    i was wondering since some emulators allow you to run 2 players games with other computers like i could be playing mortal kombat with someone across the net on my computer i know of some emulators that can do that is it possible that someone will be able to utilize psp features and enable this function in one of it emulators like PSP GEN or SNES.. THANK YOU
    not possible yet, but probly in the near furute

DCEmu Rookie

geez i wish p2p gaming were avaiable on snes emu

Default yeah

like in the SNES9X emulator theirs an option that has net play for poms so you can play your games like that so if some one were to look at the source code for thatn and see how this type of emulation is taking place can it be possible that they make p2p rom play

DCEmu Newbie

Hopefully soon. It can be done with infrared but it would be impractical. WIFI is the best option.

DCEmu Coder

I think the problem is in our understanding of how to do this in the PSP hardware, not from the SNES or other emulated system.
    Believe me, using the wi-fi feature to play homebrew and emulators with other PSP users, be it directly between units, or through the Internet (e.g. someone playing an SNES game with someone in another country over the Net) is something that we all dreamed of since the PSP (and DS, since it's got wi-fi also) were announced with networking abilities.
    Also, what are the odds of, say, a PSP user running an SNES emu playing wirelessly with a DS user running an SNES emu? That's something I'd like to see.

Default wow

right now your making my mouth water being that i can play with my brother games like contra gunstar heros and streets of rage will be the best gift in the world any one that know how to make emulators and understand what their doing if you here this please stop what your doing (hacking 1.51-2.00...Forget about them they were stupid for upgrading) make 2.00 player emulation if i was smart at this kind of thing like you i would start doing it thank you.

Default a really big dream for me

as you can see i am prepared to start playing 2 player emulation

scarface, im frikkan jealous.... but me and my friend have psp's with emu's..

Quote Originally Posted by RedKing14CA
    scarface, im frikkan jealous.... but me and my friend have psp's with emu's..
    those pics so small

you got 3? if you do, then welcome to my world, man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information