Thread: Have Tool battery & PSP fat w/3.40....NOW WHAT?

Default Have Tool battery & PSP fat w/3.40....NOW WHAT?

This is starting to be really frustrating. The last time I was running hombrew on a PSP was 2 years ago. I had a 1.50 FW and things were so simple. Alot of the tuts I have read about downgrading, pandora battery blah, blah, blah are misleading.
    Any way, Here is what I have and what I need to know.

I have a PSP fat with original FW 3.40, a Datel Tool battery and TotalNewbie installer. I was under the impression that pandora batter was to "downgrade, unbrick ANY PSP"! Some tuts say that you have to have x.xx cfw to use pandora battery, so what's the point I thought pandora batter was to downgrade ANY psp.

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Many thanks in advance

Pandora can downgrade any psp,lol...
    You just need a psp capable of making it(homebrew capable)but since you have a tool battery that's not your problem,I think you need to set up your magic memory stick.If you were running homebrew before you can handle it.I personally don't use easy installers but have used the windows(bleh) tools to set up memory stick.A key thing is making sure your partition on you memory stick starts at a certain point.Follow the instruction given with the normal pandora files or better yet use Dark Alex's despertar cementario.
    Since you are on 3.40 you can also use lumines to downgrade

You dont need a homebrew capable psp anymore just search for easy installers, I have a one but its too big to upload here cos it has all the files needed included in the program but if you search you will find a one, I will see if i can get you a link.

DCEmu Newbie

wat files do i have to put on my psp memory stick duo 512 mb to make it able to downgrade my psp from 3.72 to 1.50

If you download a good easy installer all files will be included all you will have to do is connect psp to pc via usb, insert your memstick and run the easy installer it will do everything for you, when finished just take out battery and memstick reinsert memstick and pop in the tool battery and voila pandora menu and follow on screen instructions, if you did know someone with a fat psp with custom firmware you could make a despertar cementario stick they upgrade straight to 3.80m33-5 from any firmware.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hodgy47 View Post
    If you download a good easy installer all files will be included all you will have to do is connect psp to pc via usb, insert your memstick and run the easy installer it will do everything for you, when finished just take out battery and memstick reinsert memstick and pop in the tool battery and voila pandora menu and follow on screen instructions, if you did know someone with a fat psp with custom firmware you could make a despertar cementario stick they upgrade straight to 3.80m33-5 from any firmware.
    i did with psp tool but nothing happened screen goes black ms light not flash

If any of you want a good easy installer add me to your contacts in any of my messengers and i will send it via them cos its too big to upload here.

Thread Information