Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SnesPSP TYL v0.1 Released

DCEmu Newbie

is that nfo a joke or something? it's full of generic rage against ... everyone ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mourningstar
    This is great....

I just....just dont understand any of the menu stuff.

With the right options this may run with 222-266mhz.....
    the menu takes some getting used to. also it isnt just 222-266 mhz, it goes to 333 also. and thats a huge improvment.

The framerate on this emualtor is great, but I've got some major issues with this release

1) The fps display flickers like a mofo and is extremely annoying

2) The fps display lies. Load up Megaman X2 and fight the first boss. The game slows down to about 10 fps (almost unplayable for a megaman game) but the display states that it's running at 56 fps instead of the game's normal 60.

3) To the developers: the once-a-day liscence agreement / 'thanks to' screen is quite over the top. Put it somewhere easily accessable but not manditory to read so frequently. What if you were required to sit thru the credits for your favorite game every time you loaded it up? We'd never get any gaming done.

DCEmu Newbie

Hats off. Excellent release (and this is the first public version!).

Damnit...why dont the MK games use the whole screen?

When its set to FULL all games use the entire screens except MK.....about 1/2 an inch of the bottom of the screen isnt used....

PSP Coder

Also, the once-a-day license thing has already showed up after I started the emulator for a second time...so...maybe just a quick PS2NFO SUCKS! splash before the emulator starts up would suffice .

This thing runs great, I've saved my games in y31 and moved the SRAM saves over to TYL .

DCEmu Newbie

Actraiser has trouble displaying anything in the intro yet the sound works at this time. Also in supermario all stars in super mario 2 the screen sometimes goes blank during character select.

My only complaint with this EMU (other than the things Y's does that this doesn't) is the quarter inch gap at the bottom of the screen ?!?!?!?!

I'm sure this is an easy fix though and will be fixed in the next release! I can only hope this see's the kind of updates that Y's see's. I will continue to use both now since Y's has Game Genie and other options that I like, but this is SO DAMN FAST! Every game that had ANY problems before runs PERFECT for me now!!!

It's also AWESOME to know the SRAM svaes work so we can move our saves across!

w00t w00t!

On the character select screens for MK3 and UMK3 the cursor is black insted of green....

Also, MK3 is the only one that uses 100% of the screen...

Quote Originally Posted by parabolee
    My only complaint with this EMU (other than the things Y's does that this doesn't) is the quarter inch gap at the bottom of the screen ?!?!?!?!

I'm sure this is an easy fix though and will be fixed in the next release! I can only hope this see's the kind of updates that Y's see's. I will continue to use both now since Y's has Game Genie and other options that I like, but this is SO DAMN FAST! Every game that had ANY problems before runs PERFECT for me now!!!

It's also AWESOME to know the SRAM svaes work so we can move our saves across!

w00t w00t!
    Which games have the "gap" for you? Out of all of mine only MK1, MK2 and UMK3 have the "gap".......

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information