Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New SNES EMU! snes9xTYL-0[1].1

Ok Starfox with the Full ScreenBL and 44k FS w/ Auto on 3 was a 7FPS on y31
    On this new EMU it is at with the settings of 44k, Accurate Mix, FS 3 with limiter and FPS on it was reading 24 but DEF slower... I am guessing FPS can not be used to compair but the game was so slow it froze in the beginning.

Both were at 333mhz. Next I am trying Mega Man X3, lets see what happens with C4 Emulation.

With Mirrored settings in Mega Man X3 it was MUCH FASTER (This new EMU)

Hmm so it seems that only a few games show problems but that this def out shines y31 in the speed areas of some games. Def a nice increase for MMX3. I am going to check Mario RPG one more time but I think that may be like Star Fox... just one that it needs a few small corrections to take care of what ever problem it is.

But I do like the menu and options a lot more. I did notice the loss of the graphics and sound increase but I had not played with those for some time in Y's. Hey anyone far enough in Final Fantasy 3, Wasn't it after Fargo that Y's had problems awhile ago. Maybe that is one that should be tried?

Ok on Mario RPG.. I did not notice a difference, they seemed equal I think the New one's graphics were nicer but battles all felt the same. I did Koopa's castle from the beginning just a few battles and they felt the same.

On Final Fantasy from start to the first battle (again settings above mirrored) it seemed the same again. Almost slower and I did Y's first this time. I noticed the same drop in sound speed when characters moved to perform attacks and when they were done it spead up again just like Y's. So again it seems a draw here...

I still maintain with the updates I think this may be the best EMU yet lol, just needs a few corrections.

You know what I think I will throw some money there way as a thanks for such great work, I wish all the homebrew devs would set up a paypal address to send them some cash as a thanks. I would gladly donate to my fav EMU's, especially if it meant more updates!

Well back to Zelda : Link to the Past!

amazing emulator..one problem though...im already half-way done with chrono trigger and I don't wanna start over, any way to move my save to the new emu?

from what i read, state saves dont work, but doing an sram save, like, normal in-game save, they are compatible and u cantransfer over

LOL this should be sitting right next to the amazment of the PSPGen EMU.

DCEmu Newbie

hmmm...I was happy with Y's for the most part but i'll see how this one plays Alpha 2

This is another AWESOME release !!!!

Street Fighter 2 and Prince of Persia tested !
    333 Mhz
    frameskip = 0

They both run at FULL 60 frames, amazing !!!

Yuyu, merci !!!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

...which graphical setting is the best overall...?

Also, forgive this question...but severla emu's have setting for V-Sync & transparancy and other crap? What do these things do? is there an emulator site out there that ca answer this kind of q? Also what do the abreviation after the ROMS mean? I know some are the region (JUE) = Japan - U.S. - Europ, but hwat about others?

they did a NICE job on this emu, as for the agreement thing all they have to do if they want to put there name in it is have a "Credits Option" in the emus menu.
    hmm i wonder after they get this running perfectly. if they can tackle gba and psx id love to see those running like this emu.

Have they figured out how to emulate or whatever on the PSP 1.51 versions yet?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information