Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help to instal firmware

Quote Originally Posted by bah View Post
    1) 'Be equal'? Fu#k you pissant, what have you helped me with?. The internet is predominantly text, text readmes/guides are more useful/prevalent than video ones, every bit of assistance I give is in text and provided when I have the time/If i feel like helping.

2) I am running firmware 1.5 and have never had the need for pandora personally, yet I can search for 'how to use pandora' from the front page of dcemu, click on the first response (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75828) and then read the post and its linked articles where I feel I need more info.

3) You do not have to buy anything if you know someone with a homebrew compatible PSP. A normal PSP battery can be converted and the memory stick can be created from any memory stick pro duo large enough with a PC via either a memory card reader or any PSP acting as such.
    If you don't know anyone you can buy the battery and make the memory stick without a PSP (although the latter is illegal as it means the program contains modified sony code, it still works obviously).

This is probably a harsh response but to be honest I have a sister with cerebral palsy and know many disabled people though her. They are some of the most determined people I know so far as using what they have to the best of their abilities, and they would be the last to not bother to try to solve something their selves first.

Honestly I think you are more than likely not deaf, and are using that as a pathetic attempt to be spoon fed information you cannot be bothered searching for.
    Why would a deaf person, accustomed to not hearing, look for a video guide as opposed to a text one (that are just as easily fount) first?

A quick google would have answered all your questions.
    know what... u insulted me! cerebral palsy is nothing than deaf. i dont care a $#@! what u saying!! I do u know why?? they can hear and speak. what about deaf. im completely deaf and cant speak. you made me sick! u think it's funny to insult. FUk OFF!!! I will make new thread about you and make u look bad! how is that?! u dip$#@!!

i dont care how many i post.. obviously, i need help DUHHHH! u uk losers! i will find another way..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information