Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The DCEmu Interview - Question 10 - What Game(S) Would you like to see Remade ?

DCEmu Newbie

Vice: Project Doom - but must be in 2d

DCEmu Newbie

Arrow

The Elder Scrolls (any) on PSP
    Arcanum on PSP
    Deus Ex on PSP
    Fallout on PSP

Wonder Boy 3

I for one would love to see all of those TERRIBLE game's based on movies/based on comic book characters/based on comic book character movies redone on the newer consoles and actually be good. OR, rather than put them out on the new consoles someone could always just remake them for the console they were originally made for just alot better graphics gameplay and plot and then release it as a downloadable game.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    I would like to see a Metal Gear Solid 1 remake for PS3/360. That would be so badass...
    Ditto.

I also want to see a wonder boy remake.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

Thanks for giving this information..There are some import ant information write now.I also want to see a wonder boy remake. I purchase some nintendo materials from the following links. And I am really amazed. So please go for the clearance sell of nintedo as soon as possible..The links are
    Nintendo Wii Inc 3 Games just: £120
    Nintendo DSi inc Games just £119

DCEmu Newbie

This is a dumb question so I shall reply with an equaly dumb question. Why redo/remake the games that I have come to love and cherish for the very reasons why most people want certain games redone?! I love the old pixelated graphix of games and I get rather pissed off when I see a port that cleans the graphix up. I absolutely love 2/4/8/16bit midi music, so leave my midi 2/4/8/16bit music the **** alone! and for the love of science leave the gameplay alone for these classics too!
    This is the problem I have with next gen consoles and new age pussy gamers, they demand that the games have supped up graphix and the games made to be less challenging. I mean I know this kid who asked for a cheat sheet for super mario brothers for the NES. It is mario brothers and all it is is run, jump, run some more and jump to the flag. That's it! you do not need a cheet sheet for a simple platformer!!! Games are supposed to be challenging that is what they are supposed to do...challenge you. Futhermore, the graphix of these new age games are so intense and realistic that it no longer feels like a playing unrealistic game....come on people these games are supposed to take us away from reality...not remind us of it!
    Give me a nes with the orginal megaman collection, a rush mix tape and 4 2L bottles of Jot cola and you will see one content sob. So to conclude this rather short rant I would like to say just one last thing: I am a $#@! get used to this fact and we will all get along just fine. I am not sorry if I offeneded anyone that was the intent of this rant. If it get's me booted off the site well so be it then.

DCEmu Newbie

Guardian Heroes

Ocarina of time NDS (N64)
    Smash brothers NDS (N64)
    Zelda classic NDS (PC)

A modern planetside would be awesome

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information