Thread: Memory Stick questions

Default Memory Stick questions

I've been reading these forums and the website for quite a while and I must say I love this place. Kissing up aside, I just bought a Max Memory 128MB memory card and it got corrupt and I have no way to format it. Before I drive the 44 miles to walmart to replace it I have a question. Will a Sony 256MB Memory Stick Pro Duo work in a psp? I almost bought one instead but I was pressed for time and decided to go with one I was sure would work. If it'll work I'll just get a refund on this and buy that. If not I'll get a replacement.

Thanks in advance for your time.

EDIT: Sorry for the stupid question. I just realized that lik-sang is selling the SanDisk 1GB Pro Duo so that answers my question.

Blog Entries

cant you buy a card reader ?for the faulty one and try and get it to work again

My walmart is pretty small, they didnt have a card reader that i noticed. I belive I'm going to return it and drive 20 more miles to the super walmart and see if they have a bigger memory stick since I was looking for at least 256MB anyway. Hopefully one by Sandisk. I paid entirely too much for this stick and I'm not sure I can afford a reader right.

Oh my god, where do you live? Almost a two hour round trip just to buy a memory stick?

I live in the middle of West Virginia, USA. It sucks. I went and got a new 128 card and broke my wallet on a carrying case, car adapter and a fold down cover, and Apple Seed. I decided to go with a new 128MB because it was cheaper and I can upgrade later. And as I suspected even the super walmart didnt have a memory stick reader.

Thread Information