A few days ago i posted about the Wii Scene and the exciting developments that are happening but also about the staggering amount of sites blatently posting how to rip Isos of the latest Nintendo Games, now your quality homebrew and hacking sites such as DCEmu, Xbox Scene and many others would never go down that road.

One your risking the wrath of Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft and lets be realistic these guys are very strong and have a $#@!eload of money to put you in court for years and even worse you could end up in prison. If you think you are untouchable look at the likes of LIk Sang who only sold PSPs to europe and how pissy Sony got. The purge a few months ago on Modchip and Flash cart sellers would have been warning enough for most but still i see sites posting about ISO rippers etc.

Some sites have done this in the past and although i wouldnt thats up to them but now you are getting supposedly homebrew sites posting it too, the webmaster if this site is quick to point out others failures but posts such tools, all madness.

Now i do understand that everyone and the Wragg means everyone downloads stuff that is considered illegal but no one should post on sites information like what is being posted, the harm to themselves and the homebrew and hacking community as a whole will be felt sometime along the line.

Maybe its just me but theres somethings you dont do and id rather not post such news and keep under Nintendos radar than post it.

Anyone who thinks that Sony etc arent watching the homebrew and hacking scenes is surely deluded, there are also many members of the public worldwide who consider all homebrewers and hackers to be warez merchants.

thats my little rant over,back to newsposting and beer