Thread: My psp has alzheimer's

Default My psp has alzheimer's

Ok, I'm no genius at this sort of thing but I can usually figure this sort of thing out by myself.

However, my (fat) psp won't recognize itself.

Had 3.51 m33 and upgraded yesterday to 3.52 m33-3. Problem is, I wanted to take it all the way to 3.71 m33 (and probably higher, if I can get past this little inconvenience) so I downloaded the necessary files, made an UPDATE folder, etc, etc. but when I try to start the whole thing up, it tells me I need software 3.52 m33 (which I already have).

Under the XMB it tells me I do indeed have 3.52 m33, but it is behaving as if I still had 3.51 m33. I tried updating the software to 3.52 m33-4 but it still basically tells me I'm lacking the software. Formatting the flash1 didn't help. At this point I'm considering undoing the whole thing and starting again from scratch, if I could figure out how.

Lil help, anyone?
    Last edited by rufusthellama; February 23rd, 2008 at 12:02.

If your psp is already running custom firmware (3.52m33-4) create yourself a despertar memstick and pandora battery and run them, it will upgrade direct to 3.80m33 and then you can upgrade to 3.90m33 if you want to.

That's pretty common; the problem is that you have your homebrew kernel set to 1.5, go into recovery and change it to 3.52 and it should work fine.

You'd be better off keeping up to date with the custom firmware..

As the version numbers change, DAX slightly improves something every other time!

Thread Information