Thread: How do i compile the soruce of DSOrganize 3.2..?

Default How do i compile the soruce of DSOrganize 3.2..?

Has anyone managed to do it...?

This is my error on the make command..

> "make"
    "make" -C arm7
    make[1]: Entering directory `/c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7'
    [ -d build ] || mkdir -p build
    make --no-print-directory -C build -f /c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/Makefile
    main.c
    arm-eabi-gcc -MMD -MP -MF /c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/build/main.d -g -Wall -O2 -mcpu=arm7tdmi -mtune=arm7tdmi -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -mthumb-interwork -I/c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/include -I/c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/build -I/c/devkitPro/libnds/include -I/c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/build -DARM7 -c /c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c -o main.o
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c: In function 'VblankHandler':
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c:318: error: 'TransferRegion' has no member named 'curtime'
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c:380: error: 'TransferRegion' has no member named 'curtime'
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c:318: warning: unused variable 'ct'
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c: In function 'main':
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c:926: error: 'POWER_CR' undeclared (first use in this function)
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c:926: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
    c:/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7/source/main.c:926: error: for each function it appears in.)
    make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [build] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/devkitpro/DSOrganize_3_2_Src/arm7'
    "make": *** [arm7/DSOrganize.elf] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
    > Time Taken: 00:00

Please help..

I'm getting the same exact problem. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

I just installed the new devkit pro. Maybe it's some recent changes that screwed everything up?

I too, am having this exact same problem...

I need to be able to compile version 3.2 of dsorganize as for some reason the author decided to switch the functions of the L/R buttons with the left/right on the dpad on the text file viewer.

Normally I wouldn't care about something so folly, but I've become very accustomed to changing pages while reading ebooks using the shoulder buttons.

If anyone has any information on this, or if you could compile a version of DSOrganize with the old functionality with the reader it would be very much appreciated.

All I know is that DragonMinded used a very old version of DevKitARM combined with a heavily modified version of gba_nds_fat, so compiling it would definitely be a problem.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm trying to compile DSOrganize too (actual devkitARM, libfat, libnds and dswifi).

The curtime problem can be solved by changing 'IPC->curtime' to 'IPC->time.curtime', the declaration of POWER_CR can be found in registers_alt.h from libnds (needs to be included).

I'm currently away from my workstation therefore I can't recall exactly what problem occured next. As I compile on linux I needed to switch a few \ to / at the includes and compiled the libdt, libdf and libpicture from the dsorganize author. The actual errors I get are some other missing headers / libs (openssl/ssl.h and libsound/aacdec.h).

Thread Information