Thread: Sword of Berserk and the Greasy finger-print.

Default Sword of Berserk and the Greasy finger-print.

Ehh. It took about 2 extra hours but I finally got the thing to run... apparently during the copying process, there was a damaged sector which my computer just decided to skip.. just happened to be part of the ip.bin so it didn't run. So I had to make another copy after cleaning off someone's greazy finger print. (don't loan things to people) Well since I got it all running I was wondering does anyone have any idea where I can get an adaptor for my pc which would allow me to plug a dreamcast controller?

because this game is a whole lot of work if you are just using a keyboard.

and another thing the sound on my game seems to be about ... 5 seconds off... I'm not sure what to do about that.

It's really sad when you cut someone in half and 5 seconds later you hear them scream.

Well if your using Chankast to run the game thats why. The emulator isnt ready to play things in sync or even some of the games in fullspeed. If you are having a problem with the sound and playing it on Dreamcast thats a different story that i would have no clue why and i wouldnt help you with a illegally burned game on the Dreamcast unless you had the original copy played on the Dreamcast.

Quote Originally Posted by agoodusername
    Well since I got it all running I was wondering does anyone have any idea where I can get an adaptor for my pc which would allow me to plug a dreamcast controller?
    Lik-sang has one for 19.95 bucks!
    http://www.yesasia.com/?/info.php?cat...ducts_id=1939&

Thread Information