Thread: how do i burn a cdi file & quakedc

DCEmu Newbie

Default how do i burn a cdi file & quakedc

Hi again, im still getting to grips with burning emulators and files(using nero images) but ive just download the gba emu with homebrew roms, and when i unzipped a cdi file appeared, i have no idea how to burn this file, so any advice would be great and also is quakedc any good , ive got quake 3 and would like to play the others but i want to make sure its worth it, im still on dial up, so i dont tend to download things, unless i really need or want it
    Cheers

First of all you burn cdi files using Diskjuggler and you load the program and go to file i believe open image and look for the cdi file and burn. I defenitly recommend a quake port for your dreamcast but not quakedc as RadQuake Finito is the most up to date port with alot of pretty cool extras. I am on dial up aswell my friend and i was pretty after getting Quake to play on my dreamcast but its even better with RadQuake Finito.

Eric

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for the info eric, i found a guide on how to turn a cdi into a nero image using sbi , so i did that and it worked fine.
    Im now off to find radquake.
    Cheers

Thread Information