Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE]Go! Messenger!

psp [RELEASE]Go! Messenger!

PSP owners warm up your handhelds as the online PSP messenging service powered by BT has been released and is available for download via the Go! Messenger icon on your XMB. Make free video calls, voice chats, or text chat with your friends using your PSP and if they don't own a PSP, then call them on their PC. That's right you may also make free calls to PC's by downloading some software for free, called 'BT Softphone 2' which can be found on the Go!Messenger site.

This service is available to both Phat and Slim users and will only work on European PSPs. Have Custom Firmware??; then simply follow this easy guide by zainil.

You may also sign up on your PC here, and if you enter your email, then you'll have to wait for two confirmation emails. Remember thats two, once you receive the second one then you're good to go and can login on your PSP.

NOTE: You need a theme with the GO! Messenger icon installed on it. Some custom themes do not have this icon.

via:Go! Messenger

This is cool if you live in Europe or have M33, but the servers are really really slow since it came out this morning, I have been trying to create an account for hours... if anyone is successful please kindly make me one with my name 'Nikolaos' before it is taken!

And btw, the girl they have on their pages... she is damn ugly and looks like a man rofl...

edit: Damn it is taken!
    Last edited by Nikolaos; February 29th, 2008 at 16:18.

i really cant see this being used unfortunately

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaos View Post
    This is cool if you live in Europe or have M33, but the servers are really really slow since it came out this morning, I have been trying to create an account for hours... if anyone is successful please kindly make me one with my name 'Nikolaos' before it is taken!

And btw, the girl they have on their pages... she is damn ugly and looks like a man rofl...

edit: Damn it is taken!
    I am successful :thumbup: in making mine account ..

Why didn't they ever release the camera in the states? It makes no sense to me. I'd love to have one, but I'm not really up for importing it.

this seems of limited use to me, it doesnt support anything but the go messenger protocol, unless im missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Klownes View Post
    Why didn't they ever release the camera in the states? It makes no sense to me. I'd love to have one, but I'm not really up for importing it.
    I am not in the states , i am in jamaica, i know they r going to sale the gps in the states this year but not sure if they r planning to sell the camera this year or maybe next year ..

But i am planning on importing it , as thats my only option at the moment ...

I think u can check amazon .. here is a link to it .. they r selling it for more than its is selling for which is 49. . but its only from japan or the uk ..
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...camera&x=0&y=0

well it dosent appear on my psp ive updated and im on 3.90 m33-2 no joy any help would be great

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cirus5555 View Post
    well it dosent appear on my psp ive updated and im on 3.90 m33-2 no joy any help would be great
    Boot into recovery mode, go to Configuration and change "Fake region" from Disabled (or whatever it is) to Europe. Then it should work just fine.

That said I had some problems signing up for an account, and I ended up going through a proxy to make the account (it kept saying I "Wasn't aloud"). I live in Canada.

So you'll get the icon no doubt, but if you have problems signing up then just hop through a proxy and do it that way. My guess is that they're just doing an IP check.

Hope this helps, and sorry for any bad grammar etc, I'm half asleep.

EDIT:
    To clarify, go here on your computer through a proxy to sign up, need be.
    Last edited by sunami88; February 29th, 2008 at 19:55.

thank you thank you the man oh and by hte way thank you lol

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information