Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PSP Homebrew ICON and Background Topic

DCEmu Newbie

ok i really want to set that zelda backround but i need ste by step instructions caus im a newb and stupid. Please if u have time create one, thanks.

Which Zelda BG are you referring to? Parabolee's has the eboots ready to go... If it's Giga's that you want, just right click and save the images, then use PSP Brew to edit your eboots & add them. I think there are a lot of tutorials about this on the web, try searching for "eboot png tutorial" or something to that effect on Goog.
    Does that help?

Yes the one I uploaded just needs to be put in the "%" folder. If you are using 1.50 then your SNES EMu will have two folders in PSP/GAME one of them will have a % at the end of it's name just copy my EBOOT over the one in that folder and your good to go.

Also mine has a LINK theme background for use with the TYL Snes Emu, copy that to the non % folder over the image in there of the mario background.

Sorry to sound like a noob, (which I am), would any of you guys know how to make the at3 and the pmf files?

Here is my Icon and background image for the awesome caSTaway Atari St emulator by skeezix.

It's for 1.50, copy to the caSTway% folder to use. combine with other 1.50 EBOOT to make into 1.00.

Enjoy

Is it possible to somehow get rid of the drop shadow on the icon when creating your own?

I was wondering if anybody would mind making a couple Metal Gear backgrounds? Just with various characters from the series of games, if you need to ask more about it just PM me!

I would really appreciate it

DCEmu Newbie trigun@buttwiper.net's Avatar

heres some of mine the only one withourt music is the star wars one
    i ll edit my post as i add more

DCEmu Newbie trigun@buttwiper.net's Avatar

oh and i know its a little late but heres those metal gear backrounds

icons as in the like thing to scroll down on like the music note and the film and the contorller if so how do i put my own?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information