Thread: Removing Codebreaker/Xploder from vmu

Default Removing Codebreaker/Xploder from vmu

Yo, so get this.

I'm playing Grandia 2 when I get hopelessly stuck at the eye of Valmar. So after about a month of insta death; I busted out the old CodeBreaker for some infinite hp. So I beat him, but now I can't get back to normal health. I'm not a TOTAL cheater, so anyone know how to remove the 99999hp from my vmu save?

Another solution would be someone elses Grandia Save from around the eye of Valmar.

I knew cheating would catch up to me....

thanks,

King.

LOL yeah you should know by now those type of saves are impossible to fix. Unfortunetly i cant help you with the save but maybe and not to sure see if there is a save somewhere for the place your at.

You can do it. Just use small value for hp code and play game for short time with this code on and save game. TIP: 99999 in dec is 1869F in hex so input for eg. 190 in hex - it will give 400 hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik
    You can do it. Just use small value for hp code and play game for short time with this code on and save game. TIP: 99999 in dec is 1869F in hex so input for eg. 190 in hex - it will give 400 hp.
    ok, so I just keep changing it till I get to where I should be right?

I'll have to get to my dc with the working modem, cause this one seems to be shot.

thanks,

King.

it's actually 9999 i believe.

I've looked around throught the save with hex workshop, but it's totally hopless to find out which one is the hp =/

Thread Information