Thread: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates US version

Blog Entries

NDS Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates US version

New from SuccessHK

Yuri and Chelinka are fraternal twins who live happily with their father in a small village, but their happiness comes to an abrupt end when an ancient evil force arrives. Now, with his family shattered, Yuri begins to train so that he can be strong enough to fight when the evil returns. Yuri and Chelinka set out on their quest to find their friends, avenge their family, and heal their world.

i didnt realize this game was released.

im gonna have to check this one out.

thegrimreaper, have you EVER read the rules? That you do is illegal. You're not allowed to talk about Warez and such stuff here at DCemu. Remove the link and don't share them with others in the future. If you don't have some better things to do than posting links to illegal stuffs, I recommend you to read the rules. Please remove the link and don't do it again.(Wow, I'm sounding like a mother or something, but right should be right)

:rofl:

sorry, i just have to laugh at the blatant disregard for the rules. i vote new members should be prevented from clicking "I agree" until after a set time, like 2 minutes, to allow for time to read the rules.

holy crap I can't believe he actually posted the links o.o
    DON'T CLICK HERE
    98% of teenage population has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

If we actually wanted to pirate those games, then we could search it ourselves. However, we are law-abiding citizens and we don't break the law when we could just go out and buy something.

DCEmu Rookie

Thumbs down

DUDE!!! this sucks! they added piracy protection! i play it on R4 and after some time i get "thanks for playing" screen randomly by entering rooms! then game starts over unless you reach save points! this forced me to skip several cutscenes!

DCEmu Newbie

No matter the rules, I bet that link has been $#@!d by mouseclicks already haha =p

Right, keep on topic and no more warez talk or be liable to get warned/infracted.

back on topic - after playing a little while longer, you really get to notice how incredibly dim-witted the AI is. i like the multiplayer feature where other people (with DS's) can assume the role of the other characters) but seriosuly - but it really doesn't make up for the astoundingly thick AI

Thread Information