Blackshark has posted an entry into the Neoflash Coding Comp:

Nickname: BlackShark
Project name : Aap Lander
Division : PSP Game
Original enter : YES
Support Motion : NO
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10 : NO
Project description : A lunar lander like game, with lots of maps, must collect the keys to get to the next level, dodge enemies and stop klaas from destroying the moon from the inside out, It will take you from the cursty moon exterier to the Metal grids if the interior, all the way to the depths of hell....in the moon....moon hell... good luck, remember, each map has its own time limit! So watch out. OH, almost forgot to mention that you can load your own mp3's whilst in game at the pause menu. NOTE that it trys to start in ms0://Music/, so if you don't have that directory, the file browser will look weird, just click on the 2 dots to bring you back a directory and navigate to your music folder.

MAP EDITOR,
this comes with a map editor, to make your own maps with (well duh) pretty neat.
you can just pop them in the 'map' directory and load them from the game, easy eh?
THANKS EarthQuake

A little background story on Developing the game, I've been working on this for well over 5 months, and i don't mean work a little, forget about it for 2 weeks, then get back to it, i mean day in and day out, since October. It is my first tile engine, so please, go easy on me, and I've gained a little more respect for the words, "Death March" and "Crunch Tiem" (hell, i even somehow convinced my parents to let me stay home from school today to work on the game) Any way, enough b&tchen'. To be honest, i had a Blast making it, staying up till 2:20AM on a school day didn't steal any delight, I just hope that others enjoy the game as much as I do

CREDITS:
Programming: Me (Julian Williams)
Graphics: EarthQuake, [n00b]Adereth, Me
Sounds: Me
Music: Cheshyre (madness combat 7 music)

And id like to give a Special thanks to EarthQuake, who not only made the map editor, but helped me so much through out the wentire coding process of the game, even though he didn't know C , now thats a hell of a job, this whole game wouldn't have happened without him'.

And another special thanks to kasumi! (I Didn't forget you ) for getting me started on the road of making the tile engine of which aap lander uses. Thank you lotz!

Download Here

Download Above (17mb) and Give Feedback Via Comments