KingMike released a patch that will allow you to save your party at the RPG SNES title Super Ninja Boy.

This is what KingMike said:

You may remember Super Ninja Boy, an RPG with beat-em-up battles and a few platformer scenes. An interesting game, and a shame it's also one of the SNES RPGs where the designers decided not to include battery backup.
Well, I changed that.
This patch is to be applied to a headerless ROM. Currently, it works properly in ZSNES and SNES9x. It is functional in bsnes, but it won't display the instructions or display the password entered. Loading the password crashes the game on real hardware, but if anybody has ideas how to fix my code (included), I'd be glad to hear.
To save a game, just choose the PASSWORD option in the main game menu or in a convenience store. The game (should) prompt to save. Press B if you want to save the game, overwriting the last stored password. Press Y if you don't want to store the password.
To load a game, go to the password entry screen and press Y. This should input the stored password. Now just choose END to load the game.

Download and give feedback via comments