Thread: Sound Lag when converting

Default Sound Lag when converting

All i am seeing a lag in sound when recording mpeg movies to MP4 to watch on my psp ... can anyone tell me good programmes to use or a way to stop the lag .... i am using gig high speed memory stick cards

thanks

make sure you are using a high enough bitrate with converting them.

Give us an example of what the movie is, and what program you are using to convert it. Include the settings you are using with that program as well. Also include the source of the movie, i.e. DVD, etc.

i am using mpeg files from my capture card and converting to mp4 with psp converter

please help

what settings are you using when converting ? Also, what are the settings you are using to capture with ?

the settings are ok when i capture as the mpegs play fine in windows media player. Then when converting i use the highest sound rate to record into mp4

the sound rate isnt going to cause a problem with bad sync. Please, post your capture settings, and convert settings. I've never had to argue about trying to help someone. You obviously dont know whats wrong, so please post the settings if you want help.

Few people are having problems with PSP video 9 'Sound Sync'
    Have a read through their forum.
    http://www.pspvideo9.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7

Thread Information