Thread: Metroid Prime DS News

Blog Entries

Default Metroid Prime DS News

Pick a Nintendo DS in Europe or Old Blighty when it launches on March 11 and you'll get your hands on a demo of Metroid Prime: Hunters which, as with the Japanese and US DS packages, comes included in the box. You'd be right to drool, because although at first a first-person game under the control of a stylus might sound daft, as we've reported previously after a minute of play suddenly it feels about as natural and intuitive as breathing.[br]Plenty of different options are on offer in the demo - assuming it's identical to the US and Japanese version - including the likes of Regulator (timed level attack), Survivor (pretty self-explanatory) and Morph Ball modes. Metroid Prime: Hunters also supports multiplayer of course, which really tests your stylus manoeuvring skills to the limit.

DCEmu Rookie

Default Re: Metroid Prime DS News

thats cool but i was kinda hoping for a new demo!

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah, so far from what i played on Metroid Prime : First Hunt (demo), the DS is wonderfull for 'First Person Shooter' games, it controls almost as nice as with a mouse on a pc to me. Weird thing i read on my new Nintendo Power magazine, the full version was dated to a march release in the USA already. I thought that it was supposed to be out way later this year.

i want to try this game so bad but i can't find the any where :'( :'( & you wont find any assistance with it round these parts

Got my DS today and I must agree with Wraggster, the control of Metroid Prime with the stylus does feel very natural, and it feels just as good when playing Mario 64 as well.

Thread Information