Thread: GameDR Excelerator Series ScreenMax Video Transmission System

Blog Entries

Default GameDR Excelerator Series ScreenMax Video Transmission System

Source - 1UP

There have been a number of breakthroughs in recent months allowing PSP owners to shell out some cash and play their UMDs, games, and whatever illegal activities they have streaming off their memory stick onto a TV. Digital Innovations is providing the latest solution, and this one will actually be available at retail.

The GameDR Excelerator Series ScreenMax Video Transmission System will cost you $69.99, and the device reportedly resembles an oversized mouse.

The device's "camera and lens system digitizes the PSP image, transmits it through a four-foot-long built-in cable that is attached to a TV or monitor on the other end, and reproduces the image in magnified form for a full-size gaming or viewing experience," reads the press release.

You'll also need four AA batteries to keep this sucker running, but there's (of course) an optional accessory so you can jack into the wall. If big-screen PSP playing and watching interests you, Digital Innovation is shipping their device some time next month.

DCEmu Rookie

I saw this the other day listed as a pre-order on Best Buy's site and wasn't sure what it was. I thought it might be a repackaged version of the Blaze model because they look similar, but there are some physical differences. This article answered a lot my questions.

Here's the link at Best Buy (currently listed at $60).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1130980054643

At least it's nice to have a model you don't have to import. Let's hope it's decent quality.

Thread Information