Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Time to Get your PSPs Fellow UK People

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Time to Get your PSPs Fellow UK People

Ive had my PSP from the first week but now its the turn of my fellow UK people to get their hands on a PSP, tell us your thoughts about the PSP when you get it

Good Luck and safe shopping

If you are unlucky searching for one then SuccessHK who sell for $239 or £125 and Lik Sang US$ 249.90 (~139.91 GBP) may be a valid option.

Got my PSP at Midnight last night!!!

At last!!

Shame there is no way for me to play Homebrew yet as I am a developer myself and was looking forward to Saying "Hello PSP World" Today.

Guess Ill have to be patient and wait for the good fellows at PsP Dev to show us the fruits of their labour.

For now I am happy playing commercial releases, but rest assured I SHANT be updating the thing!!

DCEmu Newbie

Just got mine. No probems at all, apart from the dimwit's in woolworths not having Colin mcrae Rally, despite it being "In Stock" on the shelf. Idiots.

My heart stopped for a second as i checked the firmware version, V1.52!

So close.

DCEmu Newbie

There are rumours that Yoshisho of WAB has created a downgrade firmware that can go from v1.52 to v1.50 for JAP PSP's... we'll just have to wait to see if UK ones can also be done.

Do not upgrade to firmware 2.00 for the timebeing.

DCEmu Newbie

Just got mine from Game in Lincoln, Checked the firmware and OH MY FU%*ING GOD V 1.5, I dont know why or care why just bring on the Homebrew.

DCEmu Newbie

I got mine at midnight last night from gamestation in swindon and its version 1.52. Also got ridge racer and Tony hawks I wont be updating the firmware.

Does anyone know if its safe to put the Demo disk in or will it update all on its own?

I want to have a look at the demo but dont want to put it in if it will update to 2.0 on its own

DCEmu Newbie

chris, i really wouldn't bother. but it 'apparently' wont autoupdate.

I wouldn't risk it personally but if it does update you can always ebay it and buy another.

Talking

Got mine today very happy spent nearly £300 on it lol got 4 games and a 512 meg memory stick and the charger usb link cable but i did go for the bundle in argos psp with 2 games for £205 pretty dam good offer if u ask me im having trouble signing up it keeps saying tht model nmber is already in use i when i first tryed it just crashed so how do i no it went though u think i should phone sony ?

Ahah, well I'm still excited & waiting to see my Pre-Ordered PSP.. Should be soon here..

@ hbk: If you havent been toying with something 'half-legal'/illegal go phone right away.. Or that is what I would do.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DDD
    Just got mine from Game in Lincoln, Checked the firmware and OH MY FU%*ING GOD V 1.5, I dont know why or care why just bring on the Homebrew.
    I hate you.

Really? Version 1.50?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information