Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Unnofficial SNES9X GX Edition - Snes Emulator for Nintendo Wii

DCEmu Newbie

I have a question. I've looked through the documentation and didn't notice anything on this so I'm curious...does this emulator have 2 (or more) player support? Since it utilizes the GC controllers, it seems logical, but I'm unsure if it has been implemented at all.

DCEmu Rookie

I like what bushing had to say in his blog.
    As coders, I think that we have a responsibility to do what we can to mitigate the risk and protect our users.
    Personally, I'm going back and support coders with this kind of mentality. Not people who made a simple tweak to somebody else's code and releases it without knowing the risks involved. Personally I think they were just looking for some notoriety from this. Their interest was placed in self-promotion, not in the interest of the end user.

do you think i should stop the dvd motor while i play games. Can playing games without this option on hurt the lens or the motor of the wii.

Quote Originally Posted by NegFactor View Post
    I have a question. I've looked through the documentation and didn't notice anything on this so I'm curious...does this emulator have 2 (or more) player support? Since it utilizes the GC controllers, it seems logical, but I'm unsure if it has been implemented at all.
    Someone said they'd played a four player Bomberman match, so I'd say yes. Haven't done it myself though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaterben55 View Post
    do you think i should stop the dvd motor while i play games. Can playing games without this option on hurt the lens or the motor of the wii.
    I don't think "Stop DVD Motor" works. It's probably still looking for the Gamecube's DVD drive... But leaving it on isn't going to hurt anymore then playing certain Wii games that streamload (the city in No More Heros comes to mind).
    Last edited by DimensionT; April 16th, 2008 at 06:57.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NegFactor View Post
    Multi-tap option works. Was just playing Secret of Mana (3 player game) a couple hrs. with my friends awhile ago. =]

DCEmu Newbie

@DimensionT and Sairou: Awesome. I'll look into making use of that then. Thank you very much.

DCEmu Newbie

Is there by any chance that the video out can be fixed on the NTSC version so that it runs on RGB in color.

The NTSC version runs perfect speed on my PAL Wii if set to 60hz but displays in red and black picture because I use RGB.
    Changing the setting to 50hz and the same speed issues occur as with the PAL Version.

Although it's remedied by switching to composite cable (Don't have component or HD-TV), but the colors are awful

The PAL Version runs either too slow or too fast depending on if its set to VSYNC or CLOCK, although the picture is fine on RGB.

Hopefully it's something that can be looked into.

DCEmu Newbie

YES!!! Finally earthbound on the wii!

Rev

Hoi!

I use the Snes9X_V0.1.0_front_ver.5 and I can save ^^v

but it's only in red/black
    so please compile a PAL version °~°

like:
    SNESGX frontsd 4 > SNESGX frontsd 4 PAL
    (I hope you have the source)

thx~

DCEmu Newbie

Here you can download a new Beta Version with PAL support. Havenīt testet it though.

Thread Information