Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: jEnesisDS 0.7 + ApprenticeMinusDS 0.2.6 - Genesis (SMS/GG) Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

Wonderboy 5 fullspeed with perfect sound on DS ... It sounds wonderful, amazing, incredible, extraordinary (...), isn't it ? It is !
    Many thanks to you, Lordus. It's like when dream become reality

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by -evilryu- View Post
    1)you 'll include large rom support(SuperStreetFighter2) in future release of this emulator?
    2)Why International SuperstarSoccer Deluxe doesn't start? i press select button but it freeze.
    1. Definitely planned.
    2. The whole emulator freezes, or just the game? It does work for me with H-Int enabled (is playable, but not without glitches).

Quote Originally Posted by xneoken View Post
    same problem here too . I got an R4.

The SMS emu works fine.
    Hm, strange. There seems to be more and more problems. I thought they were limited to GnM and MMD. I didn't experience any problems on R4, and it seems to work for most people, too. There are some things i want to change, which will hopefully help those problems a bit. It could be running out of memory. Make sure you don't have too many files in the root of your card, or any folder that you navigate to.

I remember someone commenting in one of the old topics that there was another emu where the issue of missing edges of the screen was handled by scrolling the screen in response to dpad movement. Now that we can scroll using L and R while playing, I messed around to try and get a sense of what it would be like, and it seems like it would work really well for many games. Do you think there is a chance of such a feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordus View Post
    Hm, strange. There seems to be more and more problems. I thought they were limited to GnM and MMD. I didn't experience any problems on R4, and it seems to work for most people, too. There are some things i want to change, which will hopefully help those problems a bit. It could be running out of memory. Make sure you don't have too many files in the root of your card, or any folder that you navigate to.
    My R4 has never given me any problems with any version of the jEnesis.

Just so you know.

Dcemu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Voe View Post
    I remember someone commenting in one of the old topics that there was another emu where the issue of missing edges of the screen was handled by scrolling the screen in response to dpad movement. Now that we can scroll using L and R while playing, I messed around to try and get a sense of what it would be like, and it seems like it would work really well for many games. Do you think there is a chance of such a feature?

That would be possible of course. Actually i am trying it at the moment, and if i like how it feels, I'll probably include it as an option. While it might be helpful for some games, i am sure it'd be very disturbing in others..

And btw. as i got asked by some people: ApprenticeMinusDS does have SRAM support, but it isn't automatically saved like in jEnesisDS. You have to interact with the menu, load a new game, well, basically perform any action on the bottom screen, for it to be saved.

DCEmu Newbie

No problems at all on my R4, people complaining should try free some space or format the sd card...

I think this could be a solution for games like sonic and contra (actually it would be great i think) but in other games who are not as fast and don't require anticipation skills it can be very annoying so if it's implemented it should be indeed an option like Lordus said, but great idea really :thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

coughs ... I cant play megalowmania properly yet or outrun 8)

DCEmu Pro

This DSO thing really annoys me, I'd like to fix it properly, but i doubt that this will be very easy without having one of those cards. Anyway, thanks to crookedmouth for finding this out. At least there is a temporal solution to the problem now.
    I really want to grab a GnM for you, if I can sneak it by the wife. I have a second little girl on the way. Maybe after it quiets down around my house, I will really try to grab one for you.
    Although the DSO solution is really not inconvenient at all.
    Again thanks for replying to this thread so much .

DCEmu Newbie

I have 336 files in the Sega Rom folder. I try a folder with 1 file and see what happens.

EDIT: I tried it with a folder with 1 rom file and it worked. Not restarting, I load a rom in the big folder then it works. Weird. If I 1st load a rom from a folder with a lot of roms, it was hang at the loading. Last jEnesis didn't have this problem.
    Last edited by xneoken; April 28th, 2008 at 07:21.

DCEmu Newbie

1. Definitely planned.
    2. The whole emulator freezes, or just the game? It does work for me with H-Int enabled (is playable, but not without glitches).

Sorry,how can i enable H-int?

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information