Thread: Senko No Ronde on Dreamcast petition

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Senko No Ronde on Dreamcast petition

Man-Jimaru sent me this email last week (my apologies for not posting earlier, my workload is overpowering at the moment)

"Hi !
    I am the webmaster of the french dreamcast portal Dream-storming.com, we decided to create this section at Dream-Storming : http://senko.dream-storming.com ; it contains the very first part of our action to ask G-Rev for the adaptation of Senko No Ronde on Dreamcast !

we would need your support by applying your banner to this petition as you own the most important dreamcast website existing, it would be a real advantage to convince G-Rev to adapt this game on our beloved system. G-Rev has been informed that the petition was launched.

Thanks a lot for your precious help "

DCemu UK and DC Homebrew will both display the banner and help the Dreamcast scene out all we can. (once i get the banner )

Nice. Considering they released Border Down and that it was very well sold, there's probably a real chance for this petition become succesful ;-)

border down was released after G rev received a paper petition from DCS. Online petitions have never been successful, and therefor are usually frowned apon.

I made the mistake of having an online petition with the paper petition for Melty Blood, and it did nothing but take away from the paper petition.

Though I respect Dream-Storming's efforts, if you sign this, please maintain your enthusiasm for when DCS releases the Paper petition.

Dreamcast-scene.com began as Dreamcas-petition.com, and the petition have always been part of our core purpose, and our success.

Now let's bring this title home,

King.

DCEmu Newbie

Thank you to give your support!

Small message for Kingbuzzo: if it is obvious that a petition paper have more power than a Internet petition, I make it clear that our action is double: standard petition via petitiononline go with a petition signed by many websites.

It's a new mode of action !

We (the dreamcast communauty) have the support of videogames stores like Playasia and Lik-sang. It's a good point for request a commercialization.

Please Kingbuzzo : be more positive

Sorry for my English!

######################
    [email protected]
    Staff : dream-storming.com
    http://www.dream-storming.com

it seems that G-REV just officially announced that Senko No Ronde would be on Xbox360... (said in the last famitsu)
    now i can't see how the Dreamcast would get a port

info taken from neo-arcadia

Quote Originally Posted by boule
    it seems that G-REV just officially announced that Senko No Ronde would be on Xbox360... (said in the last famitsu)
    now i can't see how the Dreamcast would get a port

info taken from neo-arcadia

shmups tend to get multi platform releases. Just cause it will be on 360, does not mean it wont come to dc. If G rev said it wasn't coming to dc, then we'd have a problem.

I don't know if anyone knew but Senko no Ronde isn't a shmup but a fighter. (i saw some tournament vids of it)

Quote Originally Posted by loempiavreter10
    I don't know if anyone knew but Senko no Ronde isn't a shmup but a fighter. (i saw some tournament vids of it)
    it is both, and neither at the same time

perhaps even a genre in itself

Thread Information