Thread: Project “LB” - New multi-platform homebrew game announced

Dreamcast Project “LB” - New multi-platform homebrew game announced

via the Giana's Return blog:

As we are currently waiting for more graphics and have time in between, due to this we started the work on our runner up project “LB”. It’s going to be a Jump’n'Shoot game with a sciene fiction topic. We will use the Giana’s Return engine, this also grants, that this game will be available on multiple platforms.

The team will be slightly different from the original Giana’s Return team, so we can assure a much faster release Give us your thoughts!

Possible platforms of release: GP2x, Dreamcast, PSP, maybe others…

I love the team's dedication to the DC community. Looking forward to whatever you guys have in store, as always.

Hello:

Certainly is always good news that people still support our beloved Dreamcast. This game HAS to be a MUST in the collection. Either free distributable or paying for retail, is always enjoyable new DC releases. Much better when is made by homebrew and other independent developers who still believe in Sega's last console.

Note: It will be a free game

Acorn Electron User

Sound great!

The screenshot looks cool and I like this sort of game. Looking forward to it with anticipation.

DCEmu Newbie

even if i am addicted to giana sisters, this game seems to be another real hot game.

Thread Information