Thread: Full List of Emulators Playable on the Nintendo DS

Blog Entries

Default Full List of Emulators Playable on the Nintendo DS

There are no emulators made for DS at this time but via the GBA cart slot you can play all the following systems.[br][br]These pages link to GBA Emulation but they have all the downloads and links up all the time.[br][br]Heres a list of emulators playable on the Nintendo DS with a GBA Flash cart:[br][br]..Amstrad CPC[br][br]Paco[br][br]..Arcade[br][br]Asteroids[br][br]Centipede[br][br]Pacman[br][br]PunchoutGBA [br]RGBArcade[br][br]Space Invadors [br][br][br]..Atari 2600[br][br]GBA Atari 2600[br][br]Atari 2600[br][br]Atari 2600vcs[br][br]..BBC Micro[br][br]PocketBeeb[br][br]..Chip 8[br][br]8Ball[br][br]Chip 8[br][br]Dr Chip 8[br][br]..Colecovision[br][br]ColEM[br][br]CoG[br][br]Colecotech[br][br]..Game Gear[br][br]Dr SMS[br][br]PocketSMS[br][br]..Gameboy [br][br]DrGB[br][br]GBX[br][br]GBonGBA[br][br]GoomBA[br][br]PocketGB[br][br]..Nes[br][br]Unnoficial Famicom[br][br]Famicom[br][br]Infones[br][br]PocketNes[br][br]PocketNes Unnoficial[br][br]PocketNesK[br][br]..PCE Engine[br][br]PCE Advance[br][br]..Sega Master System Dr SMS[br][br]PocketSMS [br][br]..Sharp X1[br] X Millenium Advance[br][br]..Snes[br][br]Snes Advance[br][br]Snes Advance Hacks[br][br]..Spectrum [br][br]Foon[br][br]Zx Advance [br][br]..Watara Supervision[br][br]Wasabi

Default Re: Full List of Emulators Playable on the Nintend

I probly wont be able to here your anser to this but how would one acwire one of thes. i would like the snes

DCEmu Pro

Translation for the rest of the forum:

I probably won't be able to hear your answer [what, do you want him to shout it] to this but how would one aquire one of these, as I would like the snes one.

Answer 1: Google for it lazy

Answer 2 : http://www.pocketsnes.net/

Just because I am just such a nice person.

Hey with the SNES emu through the GBA port on the DS will that do any difference to speed on the games?

I'm sorry if im cutting in here but.. im a really big fan of Nintendo and the best console so far (i think) is the nintendo 64 intil the DS comes out this friday in England, so can anyone tell me if, just if it would be possable for someone to make an N64 emulator for the DS because i don't think (correct me if im wrong) Nintendo will not make remakes of the all classics like Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, Zelda OOT or Majqra's mask, super smash bros you know, i could go on forever. If that would work then im going straight for the shops, which i am anyway. oh and i do relise that super mario ds is coming out. (remake)

Thread Information