Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEO4ALL/AES alpha-preview coming soon !

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGATE
    i see the list, but i don't uderstand you have tried all the games and work in the emu?
    Now, NEO4ALL/AES is early stage, but theoretically it can run all games of this list, after we have to see if all games are playables.

Quote Originally Posted by dcsteve
    Unbelievable! We will soon be able to play games that nobody would have imagined would be seen on dreamcast.
    Yes, really unbelievable ... but the speed and playability of UAE4ALL and NEO4ALL/CD too.

Youve already managed to do what many believed was near impossible simply due to nice playablity of UAE4all and incredable/perfect looking gameplay on neo4all. I wonder whats going to happen with snes4all.

You're GOD boy!!!

This is the most biggest step on the DC!!!!! With this... is posibility emulate other machines.... Crystal Systems... CPS1-2... ufff...

Txs!

Red face

...and Nintendo64 ???

Chui & Fox68K, you are the...
    ...sois la leche, coño (con perdón)

Tatoon... núnca mejor dicho Esta gente es imparable!! Up the scene! ^^

Exclamation

Chui & Fox68K... You guys and all the people that help you out are GENIOUS! specially you two! I'm dyeing to try KoF 2003 on my Dreamcast! I hope that a good emulation rate is achieved!

Demonios Chui y Fox68K, son unos malditos demonios de la Emulacion O_O, aqui en Chile les creare un monumento por ustedes, jugar Neo Geo los roms en la DC O_O mueroooooo, jugar Kof2K3 o SVC Chaos, waooooo, son de lo mejor chicos, y si pudieron hacer esto, con los roms de Snes que son mas pequeños que podras hacer Woo, quede anonadado pero muy feliz, chicos existe la posibilidad de hacer algo como el Final Burn para la DC?, es que tengo muchos Shooters que son legendarios y me encantaria jugar en mi blanca, bueno no los molesto mas ya que dan una noticia buena y nosotros les pedimos como 374687234687 proyectos XD, saludos !!!! y felicitaciones por ser tan maestros!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Chui and Fox68K are geniuses )))

So, now, It might be possible to have a good divx player ?

DCEmu Regular

Excellent!
    will this "mmu" thing be able to help other projects, such as Quzar's TG16 emu, GPF's GBA emu, and other killer diller stuff like Genesis and SNES? Maybe even new C=64, Vic20, Intellivision, LYNX, etc, etc, etc. If this is true, WooooHoooo, and etcetera, says obelisk who knows nothing about coding, but is highly excited at word of this stuff!!!
    Chui, you, Fox68k & your team rock the Planet!
    Dreamcast Lives!!!!

Dream Coder

not really. it won't necessarily work with all neo geo games either. what it bases itself on is that in any prolonged period of time, the hardware only tries to access, maybe 8mb of a game. If you have it start up by loading only the files (since neogeo games are split into one file per rom chip) that are being read at that moment, then unloading the ones that were not used in a long time and loading in ones that are being requested, it would give you a lot of slowdown (while reading disc) everytime you need to load in a new rom. Basically this will only work for games where data is stored in clumps based on what level you are in.

I'm not sure how chui is doing it, but if it is a per-file basis, it might not work as well as if he would have lets say, just 256kb chuncks of files.

It won't at all help the tg16 emulator, or genesis or snes or any of the other systems you listed. also, this is a very old thing, not something that chui wrote, and has been a feature of kos for a long time. It MIGHT be able to be used to play large games for gba or n64, but, it would also not work properly for all games (and by that i mean, would have massive slowdown). The speed and ability to which it work depends on the individual game and how much free ram you have to use as a buffer.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information