Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOLDENEYE 64 TO SHINE ON DS!

Blog Entries

Default GOLDENEYE 64 TO SHINE ON DS!

News From Nintendo DS News [br][br] Internet rumours from Canada are speculating that the GoldenEye game for Nintendo DS, which EA and Nintendo announced a short while back, is in fact based on Rare's seminal N64 classic, with the added bonus of link-up play for up to 16 players.[br]Although these reports remain pure speculation at this stage, one source is citing that this information is 100-percent "confirmed" and has been leaked from contacts at the publishing giant EA.[br][br]It's suggested that the game is being developed by EA, is exclusive to Nintendo and will allow for between eight-16 players to join in at any one time, with possibilities for wi-fi Internet play. It is, however, unknown whether the game will be built using the original engine.[br][br]So any substance to these rumours? Well at this stage we simply can't say as attempts to contact EA to query the publisher about the reports have so far proved fruitless - nobody has been available for comment.[br][br]Knowing how popular N64 GoldenEye was (and still is), however, we wouldn't be surprised if there was an element of truth to this story. Time will tell.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: GOLDENEYE 64 TO SHINE ON DS!

That would be awesome ( Goldeneye was one of my favourite games on the n64), but think that it is near impossiable since Rare own the code to the N64 game. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

lol DUH it was everyones favourite and was even cool cause i would never play a game against my buddies cause i know they would kick my @$$ but i did anyways just cause it was so damn fun and genious graphics were great at that time for 64 bit and the normal game itself was awesome and the cheats made the game more interesting adding in things that would make the game different from playing the regular and multiplayer mode

DCEmu Regular

It's a really dated shooter why would anyone wanna play this in 2004? It wasnt good compared to Quake then and its not good compared to real FPS's now.

Goldeneye is over rated.

DCEmu Newbie

No its not. Its alot more interesting and has alot more variety than most of the linear FPS's that are released today.

DCEmu Newbie

I gotta agree with Kron there, the likes of Quake and UT are a bit too in your face if you know what I mean.

all i have to say no offense to quake cause it is a great game but i didnt find it as fun as Goldeneye if your refering to Quake 3 Arena Reasons:

Quake 3 Arena:Graphics were amazing controls were decent cheats not as many as GoldenEye not making it alot different playing original modes multiplayer was pretty cool but i found it was to easy to kill people with some of the one shot killers you can find and you cant choose the weapons you want to use that i believe anyway and it doesnt give you a reward when the multiplayer mode is done

Goldeneye:Same except cheat codes cause it had a wack load you could choose your weapons, you get rewards and the game was overall a wicked game

Blog Entries

hmm sorry but i find the quake/doom games boring

now if only the dreamcast could have conflict desert storm

goldeneye is one of the all time greats, not my cup of tea but great none the less

DCEmu Newbie

hmm seems to me that DS is basicly going to be like a portable Nintendo 64. which would be great. considering 64 was great for its time. i wonder if they'll release the zelda 64 titles maybe even the verison of zelda 64 that we never got...i dont know how many of you seen screens of the verison we never got

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information