Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Giveaway: The Political Machine

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

Home/News DCEmu Giveaway: The Political Machine

The Political Machine will be released on Friday (17/10/08) in the UK for the P.C.
    Run for President of the United States in this unique real-time strategy game that arrives just in time for the US Presidential race.
    Design your own candidate or pick real world candidates including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, John McCain, Mitt Romney and all the other contenders and travel the country to campaign on the issues, take out ads, raise money, appear on TV, and more.

To celebrate the release of the game, we will be giving away 3 copies of The Political Machine for the PC (courtesy of Kalypso), to 3 lucky DCEmu members (residents of the UK and Ireland only).

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

Who do you think should be the next US president?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on the Monday the 27th of October 2008.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK and Ireland, please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.

DCEmu Newbie

President Conan, Vice-President He-Man. Napolean Dynamite would be an awesome press secretary too. "Why are we bombing Iran? Cause they're jerks, gosh!"

"I'm not entering the contest" thanks
    Last edited by livnbob; October 15th, 2008 at 01:10. Reason: "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

DCEmu Rookie

Why does Obama in the cover have $#@! on his face?

Why do two countries get to participate in a contest about who they think should be Americas president, but americans can't enter?

I think I should be president, because with all that power,strategically used, I can unite the world and hopefully sort out the mistakes that the ignorant, moneyhungering idealists of the past have made to society...

(sorry that last bit sounded nasty, but I'm having a bad day...)

I'm not entering this contest, because I live in America...where this matters...Don't you guys have your own elections? Do they even sell this game over there?

I vote Obama for President cause hes a man of action like myself!.

Ps. Seeing the comments from Americans who cant enter this.
    All i can say is
    1. Michael Moore Slacker Uprising and
    2. You consume enough already.

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by bbrewer01 View Post
    Why do two countries get to participate in a contest about who they think should be Americas president, but americans can't enter?
    Probably because we voted for Dubya. Twice. Rest-of-the-world, not all of us are illiterate, bible-thumping rednecks

DCEmu Rookie

Are the US presidential elections a big deal in the UK?

it matters to the whole world any leader from any country who gets elected into office. whether you actually like the people running you have to hope that everyone still has the best allies and thats what it all comes down too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information