Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inhabitants and Maqiupai back in production and more!

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Inhabitants and Maqiupai back in production and more!

Dan of the GoatStore has posted this news:[br][br] Hey everyone, [br][br]So here is the good news for the moment: As of today, Inhabitants and Maqiupai are back in production. Expect the games to begin shipping within 20 days. I will give any updates on here if things change. [br][br]As I've discussed before, both games got major facelifts in the time off. The last week was actually spent tweaking Maqiupai for a few bugs that were found, and now the games are even more solid then before. [br][br]On top of that, I wanted to get this going today but didn't get enough time to get it finished -- the GOAT Store is beginning a new referal program -- you get 5% of the sales of any items that someone purchases through your referal and more. The details on it should be up by the end of the week for sure. I know that a lot of people here are Web masters and will be in the position to take advantage of this. To put it simply -- we created it with you guys in mind as a way to give back to you for helping to support the releases. [br][br]GOAT Games and the iD compilation are the two things that I plan on tackling next. The ability for me to play the GOAT Games and actually judge them has been hampered due to situations that were out of my hands. Luckily, all problems seem to have been resolved and I should have the games in my hands soon. I expect that almost every game submitted will be a winner at this point. We want to ensure that the compilation has as much on it as possible. [br][br]The iD compilation needs for me to write up a proposal to send to iD Software. If they like the proposal, we may just be ready to make an awesome port of some games and release them legally [br][br]There is a whole bunch of other stuff in the works. I will try to stop by more often and make updates. I've been extremely busy since about September, but things look to be calming down and that means I'll be devoting a lot of time to the GOAT Store again And of course, the best homebrew community in the world.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Re: Inhabitants and Maqiupai back in production an

Its been 21 days and I haven't had a shipping notifivcation and it still a pre-order on the goat store site. Any update?????????

[quote author=shade link=board=homebrew;num=1098857133;start=0#1 date=11/17/04 at 06:42:58]Its been 21 days and I haven't had a shipping notifivcation and it still a pre-order on the goat store site. Any update?????????[/quote]Dan Loosen of The Goat Store said that he has finally resolved all of the issues, and he's going to post some huge news about it later today.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

good stuff, i pre-order too.... seem like an age ago

DCEmu Coder

[quote author=MetaFox link=board=homebrew;num=1098857133;start=0#2 date=11/17/04 at 06:53:36]
    Dan Loosen of The Goat Store said that he has finally resolved all of the issues, and he's going to post some huge news about it later today.[/quote]

Indeed, that may be the understatement of the year

(BTW, Hi everyone...)
    Cryptic Allusion Games / Cryptic Allusion, LLC
    http://www.cagames.com/

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

The Dan Potter ;D

hi dan

u 2 know something, that i don't >... i guess it will have to wait till the morn

[quote author=Dan Potter link=board=homebrew;num=1098857133;start=0#4 date=11/17/04 at 11:53:29]Indeed, that may be the understatement of the year

(BTW, Hi everyone...)[/quote]

I take it that that means Dan Potter knows what the news is. :P
    DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
    DC Evolution - Disc Images
    The DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.

welcome to the forums dan ;D

[quote author=Dan Potter link=board=homebrew;num=1098857133;start=0#4 date=11/17/04 at 11:53:29]

(BTW, Hi everyone...)[/quote]

Welcome, Dan

Chris

DCEmu Regular

ASecret. Is Dan the secret? Are you the secret, Dan?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information