Thread: Petition- Gamecube go on!

Default Petition- Gamecube go on!

Hi Everybody,
    thousands of Gamecube fans have to help us. More and More Third Parties canceld Games for the Nintendo Gamecube. Everybody who bought a GameCube and who just have a GameCube is disappointed. We want to stop this. Our first step is this petition.
    Please help us.
    We do not want the same ending like the Dreamcast!

http://www.petitiononline.com/gausevso/petition.html

More Informations about this petition:

Midway presented on the Gamers Day their new Gauntlet Adventure: Gauntlet Seven Sorrows!
    The Game is going to be the next Highlight in this Genre.

Movies and Informations here:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1490
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/gauntletwo...ew_6118692.html

Screenshots:

http://www.gamezone.de/reviews_screenshots...rand=0503153029
    http://www.gamezone.de/reviews_screenshots...rand=0503153029

It is a new Game with new gameplay. It seems that Seven Sorrows will be a mixture between Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Baldurs Gate and Diablo.
    This Game looks very pretty and the Multiplayer part shall rise the fun. 4 Players can play at the same time like in Final Fantasy CC. Many new Charakters were made. New areas and levels were created.
    You need many hours to see the complete game. This is one of the greates Multiplayer games. Nobody will have so much fun alone in front of the PC.

But unfortunately the game shall just be released on the Playstation2 and the Xbox. Every Gamecube owner is sad at the moment. This Genre is very rare on this console and Just-On-Plattform-owner will miss one of the greatest games.
    But after some emails from fans of the gauntlet series there is a possibility that Gauntlet Seven Sorrows is going to be releasedon the Gamecube.
    Midway wrote:
    ---------
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for expressing such solid interest in our products. We do try to keep track of the requests/interest displayed in our titles, and if people contact us to let us know they would like a GC release, we will of course forward that information to the developers.

Midway Games
    Technical Support
    ----------
    And finally here is the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/gausevso/petition.html

You can also write an email to midway:
    [email protected]

Please, sign this petition. Everybody should have the chance to play such great games.
    Engage you. Midway shall see that the Gamecube owners also wants this type of games.
    So I hope the whole Game Community will help to bring this game on the Gamecube.

If you use another Forum, please copy this text and the petition and post it to another forum. We have to support the Gamecube.

Signed...

One thing though, the GameCube won't die because the Nintendo Revolution will be capable to play GameCube games

...let's hope the Revolution will also play GBC/GBA/DS games

Hi guys

I read and heard some people are disappointed about the missing Gamecube Version of Gauntlet Seven Sorrows.
    I think this will help:

http://www.project-cube.de.hm/

Some people said, this team already conviced Midway to release Mortal Combat Deception for Nintendos Gamecube.

But they need help.

I signed.

normally I hate these things.. but seeing as this petition might actually make a differance I am more than happy too. Aslo Nintendo isnt at all going through the same thing the dreamcast did with sega.

DCEmu Newbie

I signed it... As I commented on the petition, if they stop making games for it, I will shove my Gamecube (which I recently bought only for the new Zelda) up my ass. I know these petitions don't work, but what the hell. Maybe this one will.

I signed the petition and send Midway an email... here's what the email said:

Hello.

I am a loyal Nintendo fan and was very upset when I heard that the
    newest Gauntlet game, Gauntlet Seven Sorrows will not be released for
    the GameCube. Although I own both a Playstation 2 and an Xbox, I no
    longer purchase games for these consoles mainly because they suck.

Be a sport Midway, release your last few games of the current
    generation on the GameCube. I will love you for it.

Best wishes,
    Tyler
    The funny thing is, I've never played a Gauntlet game... I just hate to see Nintendo constantly losing 3rd party support like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TyBO
    I signed the petition and send Midway an email... here's what the email said:

The funny thing is, I've never played a Gauntlet game... I just hate to see Nintendo constantly losing 3rd party support like this.
    yah... and midway isnt just any 3rd party support either. Nintendo's machine is vastly underated... its sad really.

I really do like my Gamecube, but, I don't want to sign this. Nintendo has had $#@!e 3rd party support, especially with Capcom porting RE4 to PS2, if they would've left it be, and promoted more, Gamecube would be holy among RE fans. I dunno, I guess I'm happy with my current Cube library. Give the developers a break, already working on two consoles.

Thread Information