Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stella DS v0.7 (Atari 2600 emulator for NDS)

Works with supercard lite.

DCEmu Newbie

It dosent work on my Passcard3 + G6 lite 3rd Gen flash

DCEmu Rookie

where do you place your roms? and what extension do they need?

thanks in advance!

Files should be .bin and be in a folder called stellads on the root of the card.

DCEmu Newbie

E.t Was The Wors Game Ever Made. It Is A Proven Fact That If You Play It.. That If You Play It That E.t Will Jump Out Of Your Tv And Kill You. Oh God There He Is....

hey just some info for anyone who is looking to speed this program up, and by that i mean somebody who has downloaded the source code and is rewriting it or whatever. I just wonder if the speed is in someway related to the timing of the ds screen updates because the program is capable of running faster. For example on SKY SKIPPER the first level is relatively sluggish but not to bad however in the game the speed increases quite a bit on the next couple of levels and this is reflected by stellads in that the game has a dramatic increase in game speed (while it is not superfast like the actual original gameplay it is at or slightly above the speed of the first level) also ASTROSMASH has only slight speed issues. This is a very impercise explanation i know but i have tried 100+ games with stella ds and it seems that on games where the speed is increased as a way of making the game more difficult stellads can easily handle the speed increase. By the way i have no idea on programming and the like just trying to offer something to kick this project along. Also with the dslinux project underway would it be easier to simply rewrite a linux 2600 emulator to work with ds.

DCEmu Newbie

Can this thing work with Max media

I know there hasn't been any new posts in a while but is there any news on someone picking up the project and getting SCSD support?

EDIT: Disregard that last comment, that new unofficial version works. I can't really tell if the speeds any different, I've only got the original roms that come with it. I'll update you guys when I run Solaris or Defender.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information