Thread: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence - PS2 (US)

Blog Entries

Default Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence - PS2 (US)

News From Lik Sang

Far from a mere re-release, Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence is bursting with new content, starting with an entirely new game, Metal Gear Online. That's right, online with either broadband or dial up! At last you can experience the stealth tactical military action with full 8 player battles in a variety of modes. All moves right down to the classic cardboard box disguise are here, and there's no online fees, all you need is the PS2 network adaptor and an internet connection. The full MGS 3 is here too, now with new easier and more extreme levels of play, a new and more dramatic third-person camera system, and a Demo Theatre to spice up your favorite scenes with your choice of camouflage and face paint.

Moving on, Dual Mode lets you take on boss characters, which many believe to be the greatest videogaming has to offer, then there's more Hide-'n-Seek in new levels, all of which are infested with those wacky, brainwashed, slippery monkeys from Ape
    Escape. Then there's the secret theatre, and still two more entire full games! Both Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake are here! The game scored an incredible 9.8 on IGN, and with the original MGS 3 game taking up just part of one of the two discs, this is a must have for every fan, whether or not they own last year's hit release (and almost 4 million of you do!). The US edition arrives this week, but if you want the third disc with all cut scenes edited together into a 3 hour movie, sadly this isn't included in the US release, but we do still have stock of the Asian title.

This seems to be really good. I had the origional version of MGS3 so i dont think i will bother buying this one. Which console played the origional bonus Metal Gear games when they were released way back? If so is there an emulator for the PSP that would play them?

if u want to play those games they are japaneze, and also its the NSX emulator i think

It may be possible to get hold of a translation somewhere. Buying subsistance wouldnt be worth it for me as i dont have my ps2 connected to the net.

hehe, try connecting it bro...and u will be suprised..the online mode..i think it will keep me busy until ps3 arrives..at least.

Thread Information