Thread: Site Features RSS Feed and Personal Homepage

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Site Features RSS Feed and Personal Homepage

This version of the site is a test bed for greater things to come, ive so many ideas for the ultimate site that it gives LyonHrt and the others admins Migraines :P[br][br]Anyway if you have a Dreamcast site and you would like our news on your site or on your desktop our RSS feed can be found here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/news/rss.xml[br][br]On the forums i installed a rather neat but basic mod for the Yabb forum that gives you a personal homepage/blog type thing (for want of a better word)[br][br]Now we at this site want to promote the Dreamcast scene to the Max, and if you look up at the left hand column (over there :P) you will see the Dreamcast alive and Kickin picture, well from now on i want to use that space for promoting other Dreamcast sites. Your image must not be flash and the size will be 120x120 pixels and i would prefer to keep the actual size of the image as low as possible but we want your sites to get some attention off us, so start submitting (obviously no sites with any content which is inappropiate)[br][br]Any questions please ask in the comments below.[br][br]On with the normal news.

Default Re: Site Features RSS Feed and Personal Homepage

rss is veeeery cool !

Thread Information