Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sega Tectoy Consoles Review

Default Re: Sega Tectoy Consoles Review

One thing I *didn't* see in the reviews, though, and the pictures left rather ambiguous: do any of them play actual game carts? ...Just curious.

DCEmu Rookie

It was obvious he was joking when he wrote "bribery and corruption".

[quote author=Alexvrb link=board=news;num=1099433989;start=0#11 date=11/03/04 at 13:50:08]It was obvious he was joking when he wrote "bribery and corruption". [/quote]

Obvious to us - not to a Brazillian perhaps.

The article did say that if you have a real cart inserted it plays that cart and doesn't show the menu of built in games.

I'm intrigued by the mention of 'Made in Brazil Dreamcasts' - does this mean that they there's a 3rd party vendor produced Dreamcast unit? If so - the Dreamcast is gonna live forever!!!

Blog Entries

There is Warmtoe

I have heard of talks about securing these Dreamcasts and bringing them to the UK.

[quote author=Wraggster link=board=news;num=1099433989;start=0#9 date=11/03/04 at 11:58:18]Can i just say that the review was done in a jokey way and British Humour may be taken the wrong way by those not of a british origin.

I found that out the other week over a newspost i made, so please take no offence from the review itself.[/quote]

ok, i can understand. the famous british humor. i take no offence at all, and i just want to warn people abut this 'midia' concept of a 'totally corrupted Brazil'. as we can see on alexvrb post:

"It was obvious he was joking when he wrote "bribery and corruption".

ok, but its not so obvious for some people who believes in that midia concept. but lets forget it.

its fine Wraggster! ;D

[quote author=Wraggster link=board=news;num=1099433989;start=0#13 date=11/03/04 at 17:41:48]There is Warmtoe

I have heard of talks about securing these Dreamcasts and bringing them to the UK.[/quote]

i have heard of talks about it too.
    in fact, while you cannot find a DC to buy in many other countries, here in Brazil, its easy to buy one. dont ask me why, but here in the town, we even have new consoles.
    and hey, believe it or not: we have new Mega Drives and Master System's too... yes, not used...

DCEmu Newbie

{your remarks are inappropriate }

Blog Entries

Lets hope Brazil or Hong Kong start making and selling Broad Band Adapters for the Dreamcast.

Are the Dreamcasts the same colour as the rest of the world?

A dreamcast that has a DVD Drive that still reads GD roms would be very interesting

yes this tinku guy is being a real piss off i think its about time someone should ban this guy cause not only is he harrassing me he is starting on others aswell as an adult with a kid i thought would make a person mature that boy is going to grow up just like daddy a complete and utter @$$#### cause he has no respect for no one sorry if this is insulting but i rather stick up for myself and the rest of the scene cause there is nothing we can do sitting back listening to this guy ramble on like an idiot

[quote author=Wraggster link=board=news;num=1099433989;start=15#17 date=11/05/04 at 00:09:15]Lets hope Brazil or Hong Kong start making and selling Broad Band Adapters for the Dreamcast.
    Are the Dreamcasts the same colour as the rest of the world?[/quote]

yes, same color, and a blue sega logo.
    wow, a Broad band Adapter made here? its a biiiiiig dream, im looking for it for two years... >

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information