Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: I've been beaten but not out!

DCEmu Newbie

I want to cry.. long time monkey supporter and i feel so dirty playin this emu.. but yet so delighted cant wait for your next release monkey and i know youl kick this sh** out of daedalus i still have confidence in you but i have to say that this is frickin amazin. so much for all the peeps that said it couldnt be done.. shove that in yer stocking bitc**s

Quote Originally Posted by Dmill
    I want to cry.. long time monkey supporter and i feel so dirty playin this emu.. but yet so delighted cant wait for your next release monkey and i know youl kick this sh** out of daedalus i still have confidence in you but i have to say that this is frickin amazin. so much for all the peeps that said it couldnt be done.. shove that in yer stocking bitc**s
    please.. dig a hole and cover yourself in it. the point isnt to "kick this $#@! out of daedalus." im sure your support is appreciated, but their is no reason to downplay another persons work.

DCEmu Newbie

Does it not say daedalus is frickin amazin but the frames are slow but hell i cant complain i couldnt do that in my lifetime so amazin clap clap sorry for the mis understanding

yeah don't derail daedalus

everyone's comments are...

this is good... but monkeys still good.. but this is good too... but monkey is awesome... this is a great port.... monkey will be better... this is the best thing i have ever seen

stop the madness.... oh and everyone has said they should team up a lot too

yay i noticed 2 things

do you have any idea on whats causing the texture bug yet monkey?

You know psmonkey i have been following up on the homebrew ever since it started i am not a programmer (but i would like to learn) but when it comes to the psp i know enough to get things to work. Well enough about me, i wanted to thank you for the time you have dedicated to this N64 emu many things have happened with homebrew things i have thought were not possible to do and amoug all the different game systems that have been created but the N64 by far will be the hardest to emulate i have seen many things happen that i thought were not humanly possible but i have faith in you. And thank you for your time and effort so that many people can enjoy their psp. Keep up the great work.
    - Jman

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSync
    Snes9x TYL is a port to PSP from PC and seems to be really hard to optimize, if it was done from scratch exclusively for PSP, it would probably be a lot faster. I think that its great to have another coder working on a N64 emu, but you started Monkey64 the GOOD way from scratch.

Ok you're not the first one to emulate Mario64, so what?! Who cares, as long as you make it run that's whats important.

PSMonkey, you are the heart of N64 emulation on PSP, don't give up.
    very true, after all of this work the team has been doing the snes emu still has a very tough time running most snes games, despite the huge difference in power between snes and psp..... this is because its a port.

Quote Originally Posted by ZFB8
    One thing that struck me as odd is that when I first started the game, everything looked absolutely right except for Mario. As I got further into the game though, textures got more and more screwed up. For example, as soon as you go into the first painting, everything is white (well, almost everything). I began to think that the textures started to look worse, but I payed no heed. After a few minutes, the sky had smilies, and mario had signs as a face. Well, after I fought the first boss (you could only tell it was him because you could see the crown and mustache), and it took me back to the castle, EVERYTHING was screwed up. The ground had grass, the walls had letters and numbers and faces, and when I went outside it was even worse. you could still tell what everything was, only the textures were screwed up.
    lmao

PSP User

im at school an every1s jealous at my emu. ive only got as far as the castle doors it has quite a slow framerate. monkey is it possible for you to use some samples of daedlus's code?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeemon
    I have the same problem with the screenshots.
    for me it just freezes when i press select :S
    btw you culd just take a photo of the psp
    Quote Originally Posted by ZFB8
    And I know this sounds really retarded, but I'm thinking of trying to get through ALL of SM64 on my PSP. I'm on 2.6, so it's gonna have to stay constantly on or I'll have to start over. But I'm worried that leaving it on for a few days straight, even if it's plugged in, will **** it up pretty badly, so I probably won't.

=\
    dont. deadalus freezes all the time and its to slow, beat it on an n64 or on a pc emu.

Quote Originally Posted by PSmonkey
    Ds is an interesting system to play.
    Ds is a pain in the ass system to code stuff for (mostly in the wifi & sound department).
    their wi-fi system really sucks. friend codes
    but i still enjoy my ds (like many of the games alot, sonic rush and castlevania dos are some of my fav portable games ever...) i just dont understand why nintendo didnt make ds with better hardware....

PSP User

im gettin a sexy ds lite because of ff mainly and metroid
    the select button is the pause button thats why, press select and then [] for screenshot.
    BTW monkey pspuser is banned, u can come back to psp-hacks forums now

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information